Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
Finally tonight i got something to commemorate my little angel and i wanted to share it with you all :)

This one is for you ttc1rainbow :D
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Replies (11-17):
chicago1
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Thank you :)

Quoting lunarmamma:

Beautiful

Happy_Mcboobs
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:23 PM

That is a big tattoo. I am not a tattoo type of person but I like/understand a sentimental/memorial tattoo. 

When I turned 30, my husband & I both had dreams that I had a tattoo. My husband is not a tattoo person either but he finds the idea of my having something small appealing. I don't think I'd ever get one....but all I can think about now is getting the baby's footprint inked on! I don't know where. And I have no idea how to find a safe parlor to do it either! And I don't see myself actually doing it but I can't stop thinking about it. I know a friend who had a memorial tattoo for her m/c---she placed it just on top of where her hipster jeans would sit & when she had a rainbow baby--it looked gorgeous on her belly in maternity photos so that is what I am thinking for myself! :) Of course, she has a much smaller frame than I do....so maybe not! :) (I'm working on that though!)

chicago1
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 4:23 PM

i think if youre gonna get it youll get it when the time is right
i had been contemplating getting this for a long time untill finally i just felt that it was time. if you feel so strongly about it i say go for it but if youre still iffy there are other things you can do. you can get your angels footprints on a necklace there are websited, i believe, that do that (ill try to find some for you) youre friends tattoo is a wonderful idea! if you do get one that would be great :) 

finding a good tattoo parlore was a bit of a challange for me but a little looking and asking will do the trick. update me when/if you do get something done! :)

Quoting Happy_Mcboobs:

That is a big tattoo. I am not a tattoo type of person but I like/understand a sentimental/memorial tattoo. 

When I turned 30, my husband & I both had dreams that I had a tattoo. My husband is not a tattoo person either but he finds the idea of my having something small appealing. I don't think I'd ever get one....but all I can think about now is getting the baby's footprint inked on! I don't know where. And I have no idea how to find a safe parlor to do it either! And I don't see myself actually doing it but I can't stop thinking about it. I know a friend who had a memorial tattoo for her m/c---she placed it just on top of where her hipster jeans would sit & when she had a rainbow baby--it looked gorgeous on her belly in maternity photos so that is what I am thinking for myself! :) Of course, she has a much smaller frame than I do....so maybe not! :) (I'm working on that though!)

TheJs
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Honestly getting tattoos is like therapy for me. I got one after my dad's funeral, and will probably be getting one for my angel baby pretty soon. I like your tat, especially the wording.

chicago1
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:03 PM
You're right it its therapeutic and addictive this was my first, not even ten min after it was done i wanted another one lol

Quoting TheJs:

Honestly getting tattoos is like therapy for me. I got one after my dad's funeral, and will probably be getting one for my angel baby pretty soon. I like your tat, especially the wording.

TheJs
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:13 AM
i have 5, hubby has 1. lol we both want more

Quoting chicago1:

You're right it its therapeutic and addictive this was my first, not even ten min after it was done i wanted another one lol

Quoting TheJs:

chicago1
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Im already.saving up for the next one lol

Quoting TheJs:

i have 5, hubby has 1. lol we both want more

Quoting chicago1:

Quoting TheJs:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)