Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Replies (91-99):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:57 AM
Thanks and good luck with your little chihuahua!

Quoting Happy_Mcboobs:

I have a chihuahua too. She gets out of our fence all the time but comes straight back. It worries me since she is only 5 months old. I bought her for my 10 year old though & it definitely is her dog! She won't housetrain though! (Of course, I think partly that is my fault because she made me gag so bad being pregnant so I can't pay her any attention at all!) After the next couple weeks--when my body is getting back to normal after the loss...I still can't see myself paying any attention to her either. Sigh. Glad you found your dog & I bet everything will be fine for you! No one can really get away with some normal stress every now & then! 

Quoting echupko:

Yesterday was not a good day. I was extremely busy. Teaching multiple classes, dr appt, getting LEDs where they need to be so I could go to dr!

Well about 45m before my appt I put my 13 year old chihuahua in the fenced in back yard to go to the bathroom. She goes out there everyday. When I went to get her 20m later, she was GONE!!! I ran up and down my roads crying and barefoot trying to find her! She only weighs 2lbs I just knew I was going to find her dead. A car saw me and came and asked me if I was looking to a tiny dog! She had seen her a few minutes ago! I found her!!!!!! Afyer 20 long minutes i had her! She had squeezed through the tiny crack by the gate and fence (and we have a wooden fence!)

Then at my OB appt my bp was high...I have a history of HELLP syndrome so this was VERY scary! I cried the rest of the day. I Che led it at home and it was still high. The dr thoughts the it could be from the stress of Abby and that I had drank coke (I NEVER drink soda bit I was puking and I sounded so good). He told to just keep doing what I'm doing and come back in two weeks. If its still high, we can start worrying then...

Needless to say I did not sleep last night. I read several articles online about caffeine temporarily raising bp.

I checked it this morning 2x and it ranged from 124-130/71-77. I feel so much better! I was so so scared. Please pray for us though, I just can't imagine losing this sweet baby. I'm 12w1d and baby looks so good.

And 1 more thing.....today is my son Paxton's 4th birthday!

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:57 AM
I'm so sorry :-( hugs and prayers

Quoting Happy_Mcboobs:

It was an emotional day for me. I called around to funeral homes asking about cremation prices & I'm back to square one with burying the baby in the yard of the house I'm trying to sell. It made me think a lot about the baby & I was so sad...it was my carpool day & I forgot to pick up the kids & my phone got lost in the sorted laundry I was catching up on so no one could get in touch with me. I came to my senses 15 minutes after I was supposed to pick the kids up & ran around like a maniac trying to find my phone! I hadn't told my neighbor abou the loss yet--but all is forgiven right? I mean, I do have a lot on my mind right now! I feel bad though! :(

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Lol!!! Cute!

Quoting Zealand2008:

Had to share funny story. At work yesterday one of the moms I work with said her son said "I love Miss Cristie. She doesn't hit me, pinch me or eat her boogers" gotta love kids.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Hugs and prayers

Quoting TheJs:

Today i'm alternating between numb, and sobbing. I'm still processing everything.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 2, 2013 at 7:04 AM
I'm so sorry :-( hugs and prayers. Praying you get your miracle soon.

Quoting Petyonsmommy:

I've been better. Worked from 7 am-9 pm and AF started today so we are out this month ttc and it sucks.I cried in the shower last night for a good 15 min it just hit me that my angel would be 2 come the end of April ugh and now I'm crying again
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Lol...my son just turned 5.. I definately understand..lol. I have learned to think that whoever made up the term terrible twos, has yet to have a 4 year old..lol..gotta love those moments

Quoting echupko:

So rotten!!!! Lol

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

So sweet!

Quoting echupko:

My birthday boy!!!
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Right!!! He is very entertaining that is for sure!!

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

Lol...my son just turned 5.. I definately understand..lol. I have learned to think that whoever made up the term terrible twos, has yet to have a 4 year old..lol..gotta love those moments

Quoting echupko:

So rotten!!!! Lol

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

So sweet!

Quoting echupko:

My birthday boy!!!
blessedmommie07
My life is busy and I love it!
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
by Desiree on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:35 AM

That's probably good.  I have to have caffeine and I drink way too much everyday but only think I can take with Tylenol for those stupid bad headaches and pains I get :(   Doesn't make me sick but sure making me tired of it.  I haven't had this much caffeine in years.

Quoting echupko:

Thank you!!! No more caffeine for me ever!!!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

That does sound busy!  I'm glad you found your dog.  And I'm glad your blood pressure is okay not.  Thinking of you and that precious baby.

Quoting echupko:

Yesterday was not a good day. I was extremely busy. Teaching multiple classes, dr appt, getting LEDs where they need to be so I could go to dr!

Well about 45m before my appt I put my 13 year old chihuahua in the fenced in back yard to go to the bathroom. She goes out there everyday. When I went to get her 20m later, she was GONE!!! I ran up and down my roads crying and barefoot trying to find her! She only weighs 2lbs I just knew I was going to find her dead. A car saw me and came and asked me if I was looking to a tiny dog! She had seen her a few minutes ago! I found her!!!!!! Afyer 20 long minutes i had her! She had squeezed through the tiny crack by the gate and fence (and we have a wooden fence!)

Then at my OB appt my bp was high...I have a history of HELLP syndrome so this was VERY scary! I cried the rest of the day. I Che led it at home and it was still high. The dr thoughts the it could be from the stress of Abby and that I had drank coke (I NEVER drink soda bit I was puking and I sounded so good). He told to just keep doing what I'm doing and come back in two weeks. If its still high, we can start worrying then...

Needless to say I did not sleep last night. I read several articles online about caffeine temporarily raising bp.

I checked it this morning 2x and it ranged from 124-130/71-77. I feel so much better! I was so so scared. Please pray for us though, I just can't imagine losing this sweet baby. I'm 12w1d and baby looks so good.

And 1 more thing.....today is my son Paxton's 4th birthday!

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:52 PM

LOL! I finally found it. I'm so glad you don't hit, pinch or eat boogers. But we'd still like you even if you did. :)

Quoting Zealand2008:

Had to share funny story. At work yesterday one of the moms I work with said her son said "I love Miss Cristie. She doesn't hit me, pinch me or eat her boogers" gotta love kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)