Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? March 2

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 7:05 AM
  • 12 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 7:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Tired, not too much pain but woke up sick :(  There goes my day cause I was thinking about taking the kids out but now I'm struggling to breathe through my nose, ugh!  Not to mention I need more energy because my house is a mess and I need to REALLY clean EVERYTHING cause we're moving in a month or so.  Since I married my husband I have moved only ONCE not being pregnant LOL and we've moved gonna be 5 times next month in a 4 yr marriage lol.  

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:11 PM

I have so much going on right now and I can feel the stress.  My cousin is going through a lot (found out her month old baby is not her boyfriends and is the result of a rape) and I know I should be understanding but I get so hurt and mad when she leaves her month old baby home with her mom while she is out.  She isn't gone every day, but its bothing me.  I think I just need the next 6 months to pass quickly I feel like I am standing on the edge of a cliff...

mommyofnoah208
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh no :( hope you feel better soon. That is a lot of moving! No fun being pregnant while moving. I havent done that, i have had to drive 20 hours whike pregnant and that was bad enough. Good luck

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Tired, not too much pain but woke up sick :(  There goes my day cause I was thinking about taking the kids out but now I'm struggling to breathe through my nose, ugh!  Not to mention I need more energy because my house is a mess and I need to REALLY clean EVERYTHING cause we're moving in a month or so.  Since I married my husband I have moved only ONCE not being pregnant LOL and we've moved gonna be 5 times next month in a 4 yr marriage lol.  

mommyofnoah208
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:48 PM
I am sorry :( that is a lot to deal with. Try to take it easy and stay stressfree if you can.. thinking of you

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

I have so much going on right now and I can feel the stress.  My cousin is going through a lot (found out her month old baby is not her boyfriends and is the result of a rape) and I know I should be understanding but I get so hurt and mad when she leaves her month old baby home with her mom while she is out.  She isn't gone every day, but its bothing me.  I think I just need the next 6 months to pass quickly I feel like I am standing on the edge of a cliff...

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Mar. 2, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Aww thats sad.  That must be really hard for her.  But just remember to focus on you and your little one inside.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

JessM311
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Crazy :) I'm I think 8dpo and I took clomid this month so I'm trying to remember symptoms don't mean I'm pregnant lol. Other than that I'm just content and trying to enjoy my little family.
mommyofnoah208
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck!!

Quoting JessM311:

Crazy :) I'm I think 8dpo and I took clomid this month so I'm trying to remember symptoms don't mean I'm pregnant lol. Other than that I'm just content and trying to enjoy my little family.
newmommy9120
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:37 PM

It's been rough DH does not understand why I'm still crying and upset about our Angel baby. We fight all the time now which makes me feel worst. I just wish i could get back to normal and that me and DH didn't fight so much. I wish I could talk to my family about this but DH wants to not tell our familys. I understand why its just hard not having someone to call or talk to when im  feeling down i need to get in a better habit of getting on here when im not in the best of moods to talk to all you wonderful woman. We are getting married in Sep and i feel like if this fighting contiuse then hes going to say ive had enough and leave. Hoping tomorrow goes better we re going to see my family to go to the RV show. So crossing my fingers we can go a day with out fighting and I dont randomly start crying.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 3, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Oh no! Hope you get well soon! And good luck! Moving is so not fun!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 3, 2013 at 6:43 AM
Hugs :-(

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN