Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 7:05 AM
Replies (11-12):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 3, 2013 at 6:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Praying you get your bfp!

Quoting JessM311:

Crazy :) I'm I think 8dpo and I took clomid this month so I'm trying to remember symptoms don't mean I'm pregnant lol. Other than that I'm just content and trying to enjoy my little family.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 3, 2013 at 6:45 AM
Men are so different than us, sometimes they just don't understand how we feel. I'm so sorry. We are here for you to listen to you! Hugs and prayers. We get it.

Quoting newmommy9120:

It's been rough DH does not understand why I'm still crying and upset about our Angel baby. We fight all the time now which makes me feel worst. I just wish i could get back to normal and that me and DH didn't fight so much. I wish I could talk to my family about this but DH wants to not tell our familys. I understand why its just hard not having someone to call or talk to when im  feeling down i need to get in a better habit of getting on here when im not in the best of moods to talk to all you wonderful woman. We are getting married in Sep and i feel like if this fighting contiuse then hes going to say ive had enough and leave. Hoping tomorrow goes better we re going to see my family to go to the RV show. So crossing my fingers we can go a day with out fighting and I dont randomly start crying.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN