Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

dk wat to do

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:06 PM
  • 8 Replies

hi my name is sarah i am 26 it has been almost a year since my mom died from a stroke n a heartack on april 5th 2012 i also got pg like 5 or 6 weeks after she died so i didnt get to grief that much i did but i also was happy cus i tired for over 7 years to get pg and most of my family said when somone dies another is born so i took it that my mom gave her life to give me wat i always wanted but now it has all changed now the sadness i went the whole 9 months caring a beautful baby girl n i go to the hospital everything is fine and ok and we knew she was going to be a big baby so we were going to get a seasck and 15 minutes befor ser. she dies inside of me my baby eleana died befor they could get her out i can still remember when they woke me up from ser. to tell me i askd them y would u play such a horrble joke like that n then i realized they wasnt one minute my baby had the hickups inside of me the next she was gone i got to hold my 8.8 pound n 20inch baby for 6 hours it was the best n the worst moment of my life i dont know how to live or get thru this

by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lunarmamma
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:53 PM
I am so sorry for your loss honey. My prayers are with you in your time of sadness. (((Hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:01 AM

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:43 AM
:(. I'm so sorry for your loss :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:29 PM

I am so sorry about your sweet girl.  I hope this group brings you a small amount of help and comfort like it has brought me.  This is a wonderful caring place where you can share all your fears and pain.  Hugs honey

Herlache
by Jessie on Mar. 3, 2013 at 3:04 PM
I'm sorry for your loss!
TheJs
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 3:36 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss!

Zealand2008
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 4:39 PM
I'm so sorry that happened. I can't imagine how you must be feeling.
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:20 PM
I am so very sorry for your loss. Thinking and praying for you
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)