Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? March 3

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 6:46 AM
  • 38 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 6:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 3, 2013 at 6:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Feeling good. I don't care how sick I am b/c my bp is super low and all is well!!! I was so scared last week! Praise God!!

Happy Sunday everyone!
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Glad the bp is low! Stay away from the coke!!! Get some Zevia!!! LOL!

Happy Sunday to you too!

Quoting echupko:

Feeling good. I don't care how sick I am b/c my bp is super low and all is well!!! I was so scared last week! Praise God!!

Happy Sunday everyone!

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Finally made it in to get my hair trimmed. It's way out of control and very long now. So when I finally got to the salon, the girl who normally cut my hair asked, "So, you had the baby!" ARGH!!!!  It's not her fault, it's just been that long since I've talked to her. Last time I was in there, I just took DD so I didn't have time to talk to her really. Then I had to explain what happened, which got her all super freaked out because she's newly expecting- 9w and goes to the same OB practice I do. No surprise there, we're rural and that's the only game in town really. I was proud of myself though. I was able to tell her what happened without breaking down. So back to the little baby steps again, but happy with that. :)

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Yes mam!!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Glad the bp is low! Stay away from the coke!!! Get some Zevia!!! LOL!

Happy Sunday to you too!

Quoting echupko:

Happy Sunday everyone!

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh man :-( that's great though that you held it together and you were able to talk about it. Hugs

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Finally made it in to get my hair trimmed. It's way out of control and very long now. So when I finally got to the salon, the girl who normally cut my hair asked, "So, you had the baby!" ARGH!!!!  It's not her fault, it's just been that long since I've talked to her. Last time I was in there, I just took DD so I didn't have time to talk to her really. Then I had to explain what happened, which got her all super freaked out because she's newly expecting- 9w and goes to the same OB practice I do. No surprise there, we're rural and that's the only game in town really. I was proud of myself though. I was able to tell her what happened without breaking down. So back to the little baby steps again, but happy with that. :)

Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Yeah!!

Quoting echupko:

Happy Sunday everyone!
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:54 AM
I'm glad you got to get your hair cut! It makes you feel so much better when you feel you look your best :)

I'm glad you held up while discussing your baby! That's huge!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:57 AM
I got the urns yesterday in the mail :). So pretty! I ordered a display case this morning to put everything in, should be here next week.

Thankfully I'm not getting sick as I thought I was yesterday. My throat was hurting, my body aches, I think I was just tired. Today my eyes are twitching...so I must just be worn down.
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Tummy troubles again- I am so tired of this and how it effects my whole life.  Why does time move so fast and so slow all at the same time?  My wedding is in 10 days and I am super excited... but I feel like I have been pregnant forever already and its only been 12 weeks... and it feels like Lily just left yesterday.  I want her to be "at" the wedding and I don't know how to make it feel like she is... A photo doesn't seem like enough, I doubt I wear "her" necklace and even that doesn't help, I feel like I need something else...

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:50 PM

I'm glad the urns have arrived, can't wait to see the final project.  Sometimes just having something pretty that belongs to the babies brings a level of peace.  Glad you are not sick, hope you get some rest!

Quoting Angela4boys:

I got the urns yesterday in the mail :). So pretty! I ordered a display case this morning to put everything in, should be here next week.

Thankfully I'm not getting sick as I thought I was yesterday. My throat was hurting, my body aches, I think I was just tired. Today my eyes are twitching...so I must just be worn down.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)