Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 6:46 AM
Replies (31-38):
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Awesome!
lilies would be very sweet

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

I thought about maybe some lilies for my Lily but I'm just not sure.  The honeymoon kinda is the wedding- we are going to Gaitlinburg TN and staying in a huge cabin for 4 days.  We are doing the destination wedding and I didn't have to plan ANYTHING :)  And the loan... lawyer is still working on it, my inlaws are paying off the debt and our bank said all we need is proof we paid it off and they will push the loan through without going through the court system.

Quoting Angela4boys:

10 days!! so exciting :) What about her birth month flowers?

Any word on the loan? Are you guys going on a honeymoon?

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Tummy troubles again- I am so tired of this and how it effects my whole life.  Why does time move so fast and so slow all at the same time?  My wedding is in 10 days and I am super excited... but I feel like I have been pregnant forever already and its only been 12 weeks... and it feels like Lily just left yesterday.  I want her to be "at" the wedding and I don't know how to make it feel like she is... A photo doesn't seem like enough, I doubt I wear "her" necklace and even that doesn't help, I feel like I need something else...

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:29 PM
That is great! Lol...

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Just wanted to share this laugh with ya'll (Angela I thought of you).  My Sunday started at 1am with my ass calling 911 on the neighbors. They party loudly every sat and sun night and we ignore it. But last night they were arguing and shooting (prob in the air). So I called 911 and the responder asked if I wanted the deputy to chk on my family and I said no just break up the party. About 20 min later (we live in the woods) there is heavy pounding on my back door- you shoulda seen the look this young deputy sheriff's face when I flung the door open with a 45 and a big ass dog and my fiance behind me with a shotgun. We protect our own...didn't I tell 911 I didn't need help. :)

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Lol. I would but singing isn't my strong point. I sound like David Bowie with bronchitis. Ah, blaring rap music. We have a house in downtown Richmond that we rent out now, I'm very familiar with that crowd. :)

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Lol. I grew up here so I am used to the neighbors but DF is not. Every sunday night he is bitching about the rap music. Lol about your neighbor- i would buy myself a machine and a bottle of wine and compete with him!!! Sorry about the dog and the hoarding though- that sucks

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Woah. Yes, welcome to sticksville. You aren't alone, there's a few of us on here too! Lol.

So I thought you'd find this one funny. Our neighbor across the way has a Karoke (I know I spelled that wrong) machine that he puts out into his backyard. After he's had a few, which is all the freaking time, he belts out songs until midnight sometimes. DH and I have dubbed him "Dwight Yoakam", because of that movie Slingblade with Billy Bob Thorton. In it, Dwight's character is a real tool and talks about "getting the band back together", lol. Whatever. This piece of work also lets his dog run loose all the time, which wouldn't be a problem except that it's always digging holes in my yard, acts nervous around people and is kinda just a weird acting dog. I've even found it on my front porch several times. So, DH's gone over there to try to talk to them about it to see what's going on with the dog. Said the front porch looks like something straight out of hoarders. Feces and trash everywhere. And they never answer the door, even when they're home. I dunno, maybe there is something going on? Funny, but not at the same time. Point being, I can't wait to see what this guy looks like.

**I just wanted to add that I am researching who to call to get to check on the dog's well being in our county as well. Didn't want to come off like that wasn't a major concern as well. It's just odd all the way around.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Just wanted to share this laugh with ya'll (Angela I thought of you).  My Sunday started at 1am with my ass calling 911 on the neighbors. They party loudly every sat and sun night and we ignore it. But last night they were arguing and shooting (prob in the air). So I called 911 and the responder asked if I wanted the deputy to chk on my family and I said no just break up the party. About 20 min later (we live in the woods) there is heavy pounding on my back door- you shoulda seen the look this young deputy sheriff's face when I flung the door open with a 45 and a big ass dog and my fiance behind me with a shotgun. We protect our own...didn't I tell 911 I didn't need help. :)

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 4, 2013 at 6:34 AM
Awesome!

Quoting Angela4boys:

I got the urns yesterday in the mail :). So pretty! I ordered a display case this morning to put everything in, should be here next week.

Thankfully I'm not getting sick as I thought I was yesterday. My throat was hurting, my body aches, I think I was just tired. Today my eyes are twitching...so I must just be worn down.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 4, 2013 at 6:35 AM
I'm sorry. I wish I knew the answer. I'm so excited for you though!!

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Tummy troubles again- I am so tired of this and how it effects my whole life.  Why does time move so fast and so slow all at the same time?  My wedding is in 10 days and I am super excited... but I feel like I have been pregnant forever already and its only been 12 weeks... and it feels like Lily just left yesterday.  I want her to be "at" the wedding and I don't know how to make it feel like she is... A photo doesn't seem like enough, I doubt I wear "her" necklace and even that doesn't help, I feel like I need something else...

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 4, 2013 at 6:37 AM
Thats awesome! I say go for it! I had a friend who was single and hit 35 but desperately wanted to be a mother. She turned to AI and got beautiful twin boys!

And thank you so much, it means a lot.

Quoting bwoosley:

I'm doing pretty good.  I have decided that I'm not going to let anything stop me from having the baby I'm meant to have.  Even if that means I do it on my own.  I've always considered Artificial Insemination and now living with what I have to live with it could be quite honestly the only way I have a child.  So I've decided to start saving money now since my insurance won't cover it, even if I can only put away 15 bucks it still helps.  And Elizabeth I'm glad to read that everything is going good with the pregnancy, I haven't posted but I have been reading your updates.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 4, 2013 at 6:38 AM
Great idea!

Quoting Angela4boys:

10 days!! so exciting :) What about her birth month flowers?

Any word on the loan? Are you guys going on a honeymoon?

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 4, 2013 at 6:39 AM
:-)

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

Woohoo! Great news!

Quoting echupko:

Feeling good. I don't care how sick I am b/c my bp is super low and all is well!!! I was so scared last week! Praise God!!

Happy Sunday everyone!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)