Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
I've been ok for a while never been fine but as time goes by it seems like im getting less and less ok. I just don't know what kind of help i need oe how to ask for it. I can't talk about the miscarriage with out crying so how can i ask for help?how did any of you start the conversation ? What did they give you and did it help?
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Replies (21-22):
Mommy59712
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:11 AM

I feel exactly the same way.  I have had a couple "ok"  days, but then I go right back downhill again.  I tried an antidepressant, but it didn't agree with me at all.  My husband is great about listening to me, but his family has been horrible.  My mother in law won't acknowledge our loss :(   and that has hurt a lot.  I finally talked myself into going to a local meeting of the SHARE pregnancy loss support group tonight for the first time, but then it got cancelled because of bad weather.  I can't win.  I just dug out my papers from the hospital, and it said if you are struggling, to call the local hospice and they provide counseling.  I may do this, since I hear it takes forever to get in with a counselor.  I think I'm losing my mind though :(   I'm almost 3 months past my loss, and some days I still don't get out of bed.

mcr2008
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:48 PM

I'm in the same boat. I was 23 weeks pregnant, lost him novemeber 1st. His due date is on tuesday the 12th. I have taken off work and all because I am not sure how to deal with it. There are some pretty good ideas here though. Praying for you girl.

Quoting heatherfoutch:

It happened in Oct at 12wks I think it may be coming back because there was a girl a week ahead of me at work and she just went on leave. I should be on leave now my due date was supposed Apr 9. Im afraid the closer it gets the worse its gonna get

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN