Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Update on everything

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:22 AM
  • 7 Replies

Hi everyone, I haven't posted on here in a while.  I just figured I would update you all on everything.  Got the blood test results and the autopsy results for my little one and me.  The infection that caused everythin to happen was caused by my exboyfriend.  He had wound up giving me an std he lied to me about and because my dirtbag doctor didn't treat me for it my daughter died.  It was absolutely devestating to hear that but in any future pregnancies I may have me and the baby will be perfectly fine.  They gave me the opportunity to get hormone shots since this technically puts me in the high risk pregnancy section.  I opted to go for the shots and my team of doctor's have agreed to go through with them.  I have also found a new gynocologist that has worked with the doctor's I had at the hospital so that they can comanage my care from now on.  I also recieved her birth certificate in the mail last week.

I hope this message finds you all doing okay. 

by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:28 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad it is something that shouldn't harm future pregnancies. Ill keep you in my prayers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Hugs, sometimes answers even if they are the sad answers.  I am happy this shouldn't affect future pregnancies.  I'm sorry for your loss honey

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:27 PM

I'm so sorry. :(

Herlache
by Jessie on Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:54 PM
((hugs)) sorry!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:03 PM
I'm so sorry. What a horrible souvenir from your ex, devastating repercussions, and disappointing/infuriating care from the doctor. I'm glad to hear that you don't need to worry about it causing future problems though. And with your new gynecologist it sounds like you should have lots of things working for you to give you the best chances in the future! Best of luck to you!
mommyofnoah208
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:16 PM
I am so sorry :( that is horrible. Thinking of you and good luck in the future
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:09 AM

I'm glad you got answers and are getting well.  *hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)