Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Is this even okay to do? :(

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:23 AM
  • 12 Replies

So my mom called to let me know she hates me and wishes she didn't have to see me this summer when I go back to South Africa to visit.. And March 22nd is rapidly approaching, also I got kicked out of my play because I refused to cancel my counseling appointment is that ridiculous? I see my counselor once a month... And they made me choose, I chose my counselor, I would have missed ONE practice, but it was to much of a big deal to them so they kicked me out. Nice, huh?

how are you ladies today?

Psalm 147:3

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up our wounds

Have a great day and be blessed.

by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:45 AM

Oh my gosh, that's horrible....every part of that is horrible.  Your Mother doesn't sound very motherly :(  Whomever is handling your play, what is wrong with them that they can't wing it for one practice for you to see the counselor? 

I'm so sorry :(

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:09 AM

I'm so sorry, that does sound awful. Do the people who are running your play understand why it's important for you to go to counselling? I'm sorry about you mother as well. (hugs)

Babybear1836
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:26 AM

My mom has never been motherly, she hates me... She often wishes she had me aborted and tells me often, but she's my mom and I love her :/

and as for the play, I dono I guess they could afford losing me :(

Quoting Angela4boys:

Oh my gosh, that's horrible....every part of that is horrible.  Your Mother doesn't sound very motherly :(  Whomever is handling your play, what is wrong with them that they can't wing it for one practice for you to see the counselor? 

Babybear1836
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Yea, they know, and thanks, (hugs) I'm just not sure, and I just found out someone stole my journal and read it and passed it around the school

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I'm so sorry, that does sound awful. Do the people who are running your play understand why it's important for you to go to counselling? I'm sorry about you mother as well. (hugs)

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:06 PM

*hugs*  I'm sorry.

Herlache
by Jessie on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Wow I think our mothers should meet they are exactly the same! I know how it feels I'm sorry. The people in your play don't sound much better. ((hugs))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Babybear1836
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Hugs back! Thanks! How are you?

Quoting mutantninja0813:

I'm so sorry. My mother and I had a very similar relationship. Hugs.

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:48 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that! How horrible! Sounds like you're having a rough week. (hugs)

Quoting Babybear1836:

Yea, they know, and thanks, (hugs) I'm just not sure, and I just found out someone stole my journal and read it and passed it around the school

Quoting momofcrazypants:

mommyofnoah208
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:24 PM
I am sorry they are treating you like this.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sassibytch
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:36 PM

I do not understand how a mother can treat her child like that!! My mom was the BEST mom, and I am trying to be just like her! Me and my brother and sister meant the world to our mom, just like my kids mean the world to me... I am SO sorry that you don't have that from your mom, you don't deserve to be treated like that :( 

Quoting Babybear1836:

My mom has never been motherly, she hates me... She often wishes she had me aborted and tells me often, but she's my mom and I love her :/

and as for the play, I dono I guess they could afford losing me :(

Quoting Angela4boys:

1. SassiBtreadmill
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN