Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Memorial Video

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 7:22 PM
  • 25 Replies

Hey everyone. I have a blog about my miscarriage and I posted this to it and I thought I would add it here and include your beautiful babies and stories to my memorial video. If you would like to participate the details are below♥ 

I was thinking about making video set to music with pictures and our babies names. Just so it shows that through our grief they are all connected. I would post it here and possibly Youtube. I won’t share your name or anything unless you want me too. I am not sure I will do it unless I have enough people willing to participate. If you want to all you have to do is…

Send me your child’s name. If you want to be apart of it you can say your name or a date that means something to you… Like in my case I could put “Dakota Ann “Kody” 7-16-12” or I could add my name or say “Mommy loves you” nothing too long... If you want a picture of your angel to be included you can send one as well and I’ll use that as the back-round of your slide. I would love it if you all would do this. It is a beautiful tribute for our children. 

Just a thought… I’d need at least 45 names to do it… If you have multiple children you can do multiple slides or put them together. Whatever you’d want..

You can submit them to me on my blog, message me them, comment on this, or email them to me at kodymydear@gmail.com

Thanks everyone ♥ My blog is http://miscarriage-me.tumblr.com/if you didn't know.

by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
That's a neat idea.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cal2006
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this

You can add me:)

Callie Cauthorn 7-16-2011 resting in heaven with your three siblings, Mommy and Daddy love you.

lunarmamma
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Isabella Sophia 3-30-12... mommy loves you so much and can't wait to hold you in my arms.

Thank you. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Very sweet.

You can add me.

Payton Elizabeth 05/28/10
Iluvmyshortcake
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Very sweet what you our doing our sweet angel Gracelynn Christine 10/21/2010
Tawnmarie
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this
CaydAnn Jim Daniel Davis we all love you and miss you so much help guide us in these times until we meet again bubba
Tawnmarie
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this

New Message

CaydAnn
Tawnmarie
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Wyatt Raymond Davis please watch over your little brother I never met you but your a huge part of my world and get to watch the biggest part of mine until I can get there your daddy and brothers love and miss you thank you I love you
Tawnmarie
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Cathy Ann Adams my grandmas biggest star we all love you and miss you please watch my boys until I can you've been up there longer show em the ropes xoxo
mommyluvseleana
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:09 PM

i would like to too my lil girls name is long eleana marie ellen martinez n my name sarah engles n if u r doin it let me know n ill send a pic of me holding her 2/11/2013

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)