Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Vanishing Twin Syndrome.

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 7:24 PM
  • 8 Replies
At nine weeks, I saw both my twins moving and little hearts beating. Then again I saw them at twelve weeks. But when I went in at fourteen weeks I no longer seen two babies. One had vanished. I was told vanishing twin syndrome. I have been so upset since and I am now nineteen weeks and some days. But its been hard on me. I cry so much. I named baby Cadence Wade. I believe it was a boy, I am having a girl and naming her Mercy. Any advice to help me move on and feel happy about still having Mercy. I feel kinda lost. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MylittlePea
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Mourn him in some special way, plant a garden or let off balloons, get a birthstone or piece of jewelry in honor of baby, write the baby a letter ect I personally found an angel kneeling and holding a bird whenever I look at it, it somehow brings me peace sorry for your loss
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momma.x3
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Thank you, I will tryone of your ideas.

Quoting MylittlePea:

Mourn him in some special way, plant a garden or let off balloons, get a birthstone or piece of jewelry in honor of baby, write the baby a letter ect I personally found an angel kneeling and holding a bird whenever I look at it, it somehow brings me peace sorry for your loss
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:21 PM
I am so sorry for your loss :( I would go ahead and give yourself time to grieve, losing a baby is so painful! Maybe you could keep a journal for your baby, your daughter may appreciate it as well. You could also get some sort if memorial jewelry, plant a special plant or flower etc.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TTCAMIRACLE31
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Hello Sweetie Iam Deeply Sorry For your loss Just Know Everything happens for a Reason Maybe GOD Saw something that was wrong an Didnt want you to have to go threw that Just Keep Praying an Know God only Gives us the Best I Hope these worrds Encourage you God Bless

Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Im so sorry for your loss. I lost my second son's twin that way. I had an ultrasound at 7 weeks and both my babies were there with good heartbeats but one was a little smaller. The doctor was a little concerned so he had me come back for another ultrasound. I went back at 9 weeks and my twin was gone. it's very hard to lose a baby. Take time to grieve
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:09 PM

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this
This. I'm sorry for your loss.

Quoting Angela4boys:

I am so sorry for your loss :( I would go ahead and give yourself time to grieve, losing a baby is so painful! Maybe you could keep a journal for your baby, your daughter may appreciate it as well. You could also get some sort if memorial jewelry, plant a special plant or flower etc.

Momma.x3
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Thank all you lovely ladies whom have gave me ideas and just let me know how sorry you are. It means a lot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN