Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I don't know what's going on **UPDATE**(pregnancy mentioned)

Posted by   + Show Post

So today my period was due. About two days ago, I started spotting.... Well today, still the same. So, around noon, I took a pregnancy test, and I saw a faint line. I posted in the TTC group to get some more eyes...everyone thinks it's positive. So I went to the store and got more tests. I took another Wondfo, a FRER, and a digital...both the FRER and wondfo are faint, Clear Blue Digital says "Not Pregnant". I have never had this happen before, not the day of my period. And, I'm still bleeding. So, it's either a chemical pregnancy, or another non viable pregnancy I think.

I will post pictures in replies, I'm mobile. I'm just tired, confused, blah!

***So, I took another test early this morning, and it's very very faint positive, definitely lighter with FMU (pic page 7)...then a few hours later, started bleeding bright red and heavier...so I'm calling this as a chemical or non viable.  Thanks for all the well wishes, I'm ok btw, I don't know why, but I just kinda expect this stuff now.

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Replies (41-50):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I know I for one need proof of this event ;)

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Yep. Like we're broken. I know what you mean. My sister has babies like puppies and I can't even have a third child without an issue. Uh-huh. It's hard to tell your brain that's not going to happen again. (hugs)

I will document the zombies. Just so everyone know's I'm not making it all up.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Just take pictures of the zombies ;). That will do ;) I think I'm just worn out from these last two losses. I just expect more losses, kwim?

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Ok, I'm so sorry I got to this so late. Even thought your "14dpo", you could have ovulated a day or two after. It could still be really early. I know your scared, I wish I could say something to change that but I can't.  We know spotting doesn't always mean the loss of a baby, but our brains freak out now whenever we see blood. I know I'm going to be just like that next time too. I hope you can calm down and try to relax and maybe take another test in the morning or the day after. The first two are defiintely positive, and the hcg may not be high enough to make the digital flip to positive. Some pick up hcg at 20, some at 25....

Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Tell you jokes? Funny stories? Silly faces?? Internet hug?? Make you a cake???

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol, us girls have to be self sustaining...I do mine too, revlon colorsilk, light ash brown...stock up when I can get it for 2.50 a box...I color every 3 weeks, I need a lot, lol

Quoting momofcrazypants:

It's pretty awesome, right? You can check out my amazing dye job! I did it all by myself! Lol.

Quoting Angela4boys:

I have always really liked the back of your head though ;). Lol

Quoting momofcrazypants:

That's how we roll in this group!! Lol.

I know, it's really pretty, right? I like it when I can see who I'm talking to. That being said, I guess I better update mine since all you can see is hair.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Oh sure look at you girls ganging up on me. ;)

I like the new profile pic btw too

Quoting EAzizM:

Thank you! :)

Quoting momofcrazypants:

This. I'm on this page. 

OT- Like the new profile pic!

Quoting EAzizM:

They look positive to me. But i see why you are concerned...the spotting plus the light tests this late...You could have ovulated later though. Good luck! :)

Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:30 PM
I agree with you...it's hard, not had the best luck lately. I feel kinda like my body is broken.

Quoting TTCAMIRACLE31:

Most def Positive Pregnany Test You seem to be really Early in your Pregnancy but dont worry Whats meant to be will Be Thank The Lord in Advance try to Relax an stress

TTCAMIRACLE31
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:33 PM

iam so sorry Im meant NOT STRESS SO VERY SORRY I HAD A TYPO Angela4boys

Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! I'd like to wait a little bit...if I had enough hcg to at least register positive on the digital...but I don't want to drive two hours round trip for them to tell me I'm too low to be 4 weeks, or my levels aren't doubling, which I think is going to be the case. I kinda wished I hadn't tested, because now I'm bleeding redder, so I'm betting AF is here.

Quoting jmenpj1113:

If i were u id have your ob dr do a test via blood to test you hcg levels just might be an early pregnancy but definately looks positive. Congrats!
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh thats ok, I gotcha! My phone auto corrects all the time too...so if you ever see something whacky from me, that's why...either that, or it's just me ;). Lol

Quoting TTCAMIRACLE31:

iam so sorry Im meant NOT STRESS SO VERY SORRY I HAD A TYPO Angela4boys

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I see a faint line too.  I know its hard to stay positive.  Your just spoting right?  Spotting can be normal.  I really hope this is a sticky bean for you.  *hugs*

Also you could be really early in your pregnancy and Clear Blue I heard doesn't always pick it up when your really early.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Yea, it's more red now, I'm sure it's my period.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

I see a faint line too.  I know its hard to stay positive.  Your just spoting right?  Spotting can be normal.  I really hope this is a sticky bean for you.  *hugs*

Also you could be really early in your pregnancy and Clear Blue I heard doesn't always pick it up when your really early.

mommyofnoah208
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Hmm..they do look positive to me too. Maybe you ovulated kate and the bleeding is implantation bleeding. I really dont know. Good luck and keep us posted. I havent read all the replies here yet.so I will now to see if I missed anything. Praying for you. The unknown is so hard
mommyofnoah208
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Oh :( sorry..well just take it easy and see what happens over the next day.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Yea, it's more red now, I'm sure it's my period.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN