Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I don't know what's going on **UPDATE**(pregnancy mentioned)

Posted by   + Show Post

So today my period was due. About two days ago, I started spotting.... Well today, still the same. So, around noon, I took a pregnancy test, and I saw a faint line. I posted in the TTC group to get some more eyes...everyone thinks it's positive. So I went to the store and got more tests. I took another Wondfo, a FRER, and a digital...both the FRER and wondfo are faint, Clear Blue Digital says "Not Pregnant". I have never had this happen before, not the day of my period. And, I'm still bleeding. So, it's either a chemical pregnancy, or another non viable pregnancy I think.

I will post pictures in replies, I'm mobile. I'm just tired, confused, blah!

***So, I took another test early this morning, and it's very very faint positive, definitely lighter with FMU (pic page 7)...then a few hours later, started bleeding bright red and heavier...so I'm calling this as a chemical or non viable.  Thanks for all the well wishes, I'm ok btw, I don't know why, but I just kinda expect this stuff now.

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Replies (91-93):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:03 PM
How long did it take you to get a negative pregnancy test...have you been checking? This is making me so irritated. I feel like I'm defective now.

Quoting smurfy88:

That is what happened to me last week, I am so sorry :(

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
smurfy88
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:06 PM

My line was fainter than yours, and its now it shows negative. 

I feel the same way, when me and my fiance decided to TTC, I never imagined we would run into problems. I really hope you have a healthy pregnancy soon. 

Quoting Angela4boys:

How long did it take you to get a negative pregnancy test...have you been checking? This is making me so irritated. I feel like I'm defective now.

Quoting smurfy88:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks hun! You too!! I'm so sorry you are going through this. It's very frustrating.

Quoting smurfy88:

My line was fainter than yours, and its now it shows negative. 

I feel the same way, when me and my fiance decided to TTC, I never imagined we would run into problems. I really hope you have a healthy pregnancy soon. 

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting smurfy88:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)