Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I don't know what's going on **UPDATE**(pregnancy mentioned)

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:53 PM
  • 93 Replies
1 mom liked this

So today my period was due. About two days ago, I started spotting.... Well today, still the same. So, around noon, I took a pregnancy test, and I saw a faint line. I posted in the TTC group to get some more eyes...everyone thinks it's positive. So I went to the store and got more tests. I took another Wondfo, a FRER, and a digital...both the FRER and wondfo are faint, Clear Blue Digital says "Not Pregnant". I have never had this happen before, not the day of my period. And, I'm still bleeding. So, it's either a chemical pregnancy, or another non viable pregnancy I think.

I will post pictures in replies, I'm mobile. I'm just tired, confused, blah!

***So, I took another test early this morning, and it's very very faint positive, definitely lighter with FMU (pic page 7)...then a few hours later, started bleeding bright red and heavier...so I'm calling this as a chemical or non viable.  Thanks for all the well wishes, I'm ok btw, I don't know why, but I just kinda expect this stuff now.

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys

Angela4boys

Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Namaste09
by Samantha on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:23 PM
Defiantly a positive Congrats!! Stay positive! Maybe in a couple days retest with clear blue.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:34 PM
It's really hard to stay hopeful, especially since I'm bleeding.

Quoting Namaste09:

Defiantly a positive Congrats!! Stay positive! Maybe in a couple days retest with clear blue.
Irene1923
by Tina on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Those do look positive. I would wait a couple of days and retest (as hard and stressful as that is). Hopefully the bleeding stops and things are fine. Crossing my fingers for you. I am sorry you are going through this.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Strangely, it's almost like I expect it now.

Quoting Irene1923:

Those do look positive. I would wait a couple of days and retest (as hard and stressful as that is). Hopefully the bleeding stops and things are fine. Crossing my fingers for you. I am sorry you are going through this.
Irene1923
by Tina on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:47 PM
I know...no matter how many say to be hopeful, sometimes its too hard and your heart just doesn't have it. We will be hopeful for you. And no matter the outcome, we are all here for you.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Strangely, it's almost like I expect it now.

Quoting Irene1923:

dj_kern
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:47 PM

your hcg just might not be high enough to get a pregnant on the digital.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN