Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT--weekend plans

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:37 PM
  • 16 Replies
Do you have anything going on this weekend? Anything fun?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Just my oldest son's 6th birthday party :) can't believe he is getting so big!
Herlache
by Jessie on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Dd has a bday party Saturday. Sunday might go ice fishing don't want to but dh wants us to go.... What are your plans?
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Happy Birthday to him! It is amazing how fast they grow up! Hope you guys have a wonderful time!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Enjoy! Hope you have fun fishing anyways.

We have a family dinner saturday and then just cleaning and all that fun stuff..lol

Quoting Herlache:

Dd has a bday party Saturday. Sunday might go ice fishing don't want to but dh wants us to go.... What are your plans?
jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:42 AM
Sat night I'm going to a ball with two girlfriends. It's some fancy charity dinner that a friend was given tickets to. So it should be fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy4Clara
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Awesome! My "baby's" 3rd birthday party is on Saturday. He picked Peter Pan as the theme, and since there aren't any Pan party decorations, I am making everything on my own. It is intense...lots of work....but it is going to be fun! :)

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:45 AM

You'll never believe this...we're working on the house!  LOL! 

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:12 AM

DS's birthday party, my whole family is coming up which is pretty stressful and my DD has a choir concert on Saturday! Sounds like there's lots of birthdays this month!!! Awesome!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Awww.  My youngest turned 3 in December.  It is amazing how fast they grow.  Oh wow you are one good mama.  I would not know what to do as for making my own decorations.  My son's is Transformers so that is relative easy to find in the store :)

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

Awesome! My "baby's" 3rd birthday party is on Saturday. He picked Peter Pan as the theme, and since there aren't any Pan party decorations, I am making everything on my own. It is intense...lots of work....but it is going to be fun! :)

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Happy_Mcboobs
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:04 AM

It will be sad but I am looking foward to a photoshoot on Sunday. It was originally our gender reveal photoshoot. A local photographer was having these special minishoots...and I somehow knew it was going to be a boy (hoping & I was right! And so were the silly wives tales!!) so I scheuled this minishoot themed "airplanes" (DH is a airplane entusiast, ex pilot) to gender reveal to our kids. Even if it had been a girl--It still would have been cute! :) Of course, we find out our baby was a loss....and I delievered this past weekend at home....so I called the photographer & told her that I need to plan it as a memorial...a balloon send off....kisses to heaven for my Henry! She is giving me extra time for the photos....I think it will be nice to have a photo of "my 5 kids" even though one of them will only be there in spirit! At least I hope they turn out as well as I want them too. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)