Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? March 8

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:48 AM
  • 40 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Snotty and sneezy!! The pollen is definitely out!!
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:04 PM

I will be so happy when my life doesn't revolve around work- TMI but I have been having "tummy troubles" and I can't even plan to take anything for relief because I work all the damn time!  Life feels like it is spinning so fast- yesterday was a whole 6 months since Lily was born, it hurts like it just happened.

echupko
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Hugs! Hope you get some down time soon! You deserve it!

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

I will be so happy when my life doesn't revolve around work- TMI but I have been having "tummy troubles" and I can't even plan to take anything for relief because I work all the damn time!  Life feels like it is spinning so fast- yesterday was a whole 6 months since Lily was born, it hurts like it just happened.

TwinkleStars918
by Amanda on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:05 PM

My son stuck another bead up his nose. I don't know where he is getting them from! I searched his room. I found some bizarre things hidden in his closet but no beads!

TwinkleStars918
by Amanda on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:09 PM

I am so  sorry about your Lily. The 19th marks five years since my Norah has been gone and I just can't get over it. I was doing very well and lately I just feel like my grief has taken me back quite a few steps and I just keep thinking that there is no way it would have been five years already. Half a decade? That's insane. I miss her so much. *hugs*

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Turtledoves
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Feeling terrible! My body decided to gang up on me and attack me with everything it had yesterday. I got my period, which was crushing in itself because I was so hoping to be pregnant, and then a few hours later I got so sick. Now DD and I are terribly sick and by ourselves, and she thinks I'm ignoring her because I can't talk. At least it happened the morning after our anniversary or I would have been even sadder!

Irene1923
by Tina on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Exhausted and fighting a stupid cough. Hoping for a nice weekend to apartment browse though.
SherylSelena
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:02 PM
It's getting close to what would have been my due date. I find myself getting a little bit crazier and more emotional every day especially with all the testing going on. I had the husband call the ob/gyn today because I have been stressing over waiting for the test results. He got somewhere thank goodness. On monday I will be hearing from the surgical department to schedule a polypectomy. I'm both terrified and and relieved. Has anoyone had one of these?
mommyofnoah208
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Uggh! Hope you get some relief soon!

Quoting echupko:

Snotty and sneezy!! The pollen is definitely out!!

mommyofnoah208
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I am sorry :( Thinking of you.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)