• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First MC

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:44 AM
  • 9 Replies

Wednesday evening I started bleeding and then we went to the ER they did blood tests, exam & pap smear which hurt so bad I started crying! & then they did ultrasound...& they told me the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks I would of been 9 weeks so I was having a miscarriage & that would of been my first baby.....Does anyone know how long i'll bleed for? My Dr told me when I stop bleeding I can try for another baby which im going to do because we really want to get pregnant again & have a family....Were still really sad about everything though it sucks!

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jeniemarie
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:03 AM
im so sorry for your loss. everybody is differant. some heal faster then others. with my early ones i bleed anywhere from a week to 4 weeks, but like i said everyone is different. good luck with your rainbow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy59712
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:15 AM

With my first mc, at 7 weeks, I only bled for maybe 2 weeks.  Let yourself be sad.  It is ok to cry, ask why, and to even be angry.  It is a rough road to travel.  I suffered my last loss, at 16 weeks, just before Christmas and I am still bursting into tears at random times from grief.  I want my little girl back!  I am so sorry for your loss.  Many hugs to you.  Take care of yourself right now-mentally, physically, and emotionally.  

MommaMruz
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:20 AM

So sorry you are going thru this. It's ok to grieve. It's not fair and it sucks!  I had to have a DNC at 8 weeks and I bled for about two weeks. Try to get some rest and get your body back to normal. Don't be afraid to try again. 

schatzi869
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:34 AM
Are you expelling naturally? I did and bled for about 2 1/2 weeks. I waited until my next period to start ttc. With my second mc i bled for about the same.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:33 AM

I don't know for sure how long you will bleed, everyone is different.  I'm sorry you are going through this, but glad you found this group, it's really helped me so much. (((hugs)))

EAzizM
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:35 AM
Sorry for your loss. And it all depends on the person. I bled for 7 days...then didn't get my first period for 6 weeks. Hugs
Brooked18
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:21 AM
I just had a mc and I bleed for 5 days, I'm sorry for your loss
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I'm sorry for your loss.  

Raeann11
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:32 PM

I'm sorry for you loss. All three of my miscarriages were different. Everyone is so differeent.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)