Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

1 year anniversary (rainbow baby mentioned)

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:28 PM
  • 9 Replies

Although i havent posted in a while..i have still been here..reading stories...smiling when seeing how many of you ladies are pregnant and keeping everyone in my prayers..i even didnt post much during my pregnancy of my rainbow baby that i had 3 weeks ago...but today i am posting on my son's one year anniversary as an angel... one year ago i lost my son Joshua at 17 weeks..it was definitely the hardest thing ive gone through...but with the help of this group...i made it...my family made it...i found love and joy in life again...and even though i will never be the same..time does heal..so today we visited his grave with my new daughter and my other two children...we bought flowers and balloons...i cried...thought of him...and thanked him for watching over us..me during my pregnancy ..and his new little sister...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Hugs again (on this post)  :)

Herlache
by Jessie on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:22 PM
I'm sorry for your loss but I'm very happy you have your rainbow! ((hugs))
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Happy angelversary Joshua!  Congrats on your rainbow!  I'm so glad she is here safe and healthy with you.  I'm glad you were able to celebrate with your family in honor of your sweet Joshua.  I hope it was peaceful for you even though it was painful.  *hugs*

tinyfootprint
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Thanks for the hugs :)
Mamasita7176
by Susan on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:41 AM

So happy to hear from you! Glad you had a good celebration and congrats on new daughter.  I too have not posted much here in awhile. After my 2 mc last year, my current pregnancy with my rainbow has me scared to death! I'm at 31w and am still reminded with other group that anything can happen. I can't wait to hold this little one in my arms and know she is safe. I do worry that her birth will bring back bittersweet emotions of my angels. Time will tell. And congrats again mama!

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Hugs!
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Awww, thank you for sharing with us.  Sounds like a special day.  Congrats on your rainbow.

mrsb2005
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:52 AM

congrats and many hugs 

Devious103102
by Priscilla on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:39 PM

(((hugs))) Congrats on your rainbow, he definitely is watching over you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)