Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

What I'm missing...

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Jen
  • 9 Replies

So, tomorrow would have been my first pre-natal appointment, if I had not miscarried two weeks ago.  Right now that all I can think about and it hurts that I do not get to experience that special time.  It hurts and it is not fair.  I think that the next few days are going to be sad. It i try to think otherwise.  Grieving is hard.  Being here helps and I've found several very wonderful books that have helped me along the way so far.  Was wondering what everyone else here does to help their grieving process along....  Have a good week everyone! Jen.

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Grieving IS hard!  This group has helped me more than anything else in reality.  Just knowing that all my feelings are normal. That other people go through all the same things, have the same thoughs...thats been the biggest thing for me. 

Cal2006
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I can say that this group helps me a lot, along with my mom and my faith. I realize that if I'm blessed with a rainbow baby in the future, I'll savor that experience more so than if I haven't gone through this. I can tell you that I don't focus on would be birthdays, or would be appointments. Grieving is hard, but I try to focus on the beautiful blessings that I have now and not what would have been. It helps me. But I'll tell you as long as you aren't hurting yourself, there is no wrong way to grieve. It is hard, but know that we're all here for you.

Herlache
by Jessie on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:05 AM
I'm ashamed to admit that before my mc I didn't know anything about mc or how often it does happen. Since then the wonderful ladies on here have helped me so much. They have given me so much support and education I would have never got. My biggest problem was talking about it. I have never opened up in my life as I have on here there is no judgment and that helps alot.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Happy_Mcboobs
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:10 AM

This group helps a lot to have an outlet to talk. I don't feel like I can talk elsewhere so I come here a lot. probably more than I should. My Pinterest is filled to the brim with miscarriage/baby loss pins.  It helps to know that it's not as uncommon as one I might think. :( 

Amigajen
by Jen on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:25 AM

I'm glad to have found this group as well, everyone here has been so great and compassionate..!  I think that my wounds are still pretty raw and I know that with time the burden will be easier to bear.  On Pinterst I too have started a board for  miscarriage poems and quotes and even a few tattoo ideas..!   

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:06 PM

*hugs*  I went and still go to counseling and a local support group that was really helped me grieve.  And doing a hobby I like has helped too.

jae414
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:56 PM
I've found that being in this group and talking to my friends and loved ones has helped me. I also craft. I am crocheting a care bear in memory of my Jordan. It helps to keep me from thinking too much cause it keeps me busy. With that said, what helps the most is my faith in God and that I will see Jordan again in heaven.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
canadianmommy4
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:19 AM

I am so sorry for your loss. This group has helped me so much. I tell people more here sometimes than I do my family. I allways get the support I need. They have and keep helping me with my grieving process. Its great cuz all of us are helping eachother through our own journey. :) 

Devious103102
by Priscilla on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:49 PM

(((hugs)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)