Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Now what?

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:07 PM
  • 3 Replies
Got a call that both my husbands and my blood work came back all normal. Ok that's good but I want answers on why Iost three babies. Waiting to see what my dr's next move is. If there are no answers I'm not sure about trying again. I can't go through this again!!!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:38 PM
That's rough Hun! That's basically where I am. My first loss was 16 weeks, I chose not to do testing because all the doctors said it was the lung infection I had. The second loss at 9 weeks came back all normal. Obviously, not normal to lose your baby. Last month I had a chemical pregnancy....so at this point, 3 losses in a row. It's hard to keep going, but we want another baby damn it! It's very frustrating. (((Hugs)))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:10 PM

*hugs*  It's rough not knowing when you want to know soo bad.

Happy_Mcboobs
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Aw! Hugs! :(  

It's okay not to try again and it's okay to try again! Have you tried to do things differently each time? Were they all early or later? 

I've only experienced once and I am not sure I want to try again! I'm so afraid after my once! (this month, so it's still early for me to try again!) I can't imagine trying after three times! I've had four healthy though--so giving up for me would be okay I guess...but I really wanted that "last baby".... :(  In fact, my husband was okay with two more! I wasn't sure I was! :(   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN