Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Grieving while pregnant….

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:26 PM
  • 6 Replies

sad

I've been considered the "strong" one in my family. I have always felt rather emotionless when it comes to matters close to heart...

In November 2011 my fiancé & I found out I was both pregnant & miscarrying at the same time. It took me  a year to allow myself start to grieve that loss...
I'm now 13weeks pregnant with our 2nd baby, & I am So Scared...

At my 10 wk ultrasound the Dr. said the baby looked small & may not be growing properly. I go tomorrow for another ultrasound & I am just sick with worry over it. I don't know to do, if anything really. I haven't told anyone just how scared I am. And I feel guilty for it...I feel like I shouldn't be grieving over a miscarriage from over a year ago while I'm pregnant...like its not fair to this baby...

by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Cal2006
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 5:10 PM

I think what you are feeling is natural. I've felt it with every pregnancy that I've had since my first stillbirth.  I don't know if there is a way to combat that, as fear and concern is a constant esp. since they doctor said the baby as measuring small.

mypitusadoll
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I can understand the feelings of being scared after the report you got from the doctor and because of what you went through with your miscarriage. I want to encourage you to trust God with this pregnancy. I will be praying for a good visit with your doctor: "God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble" Psalm 46:1. ((Hugs and Prayers)).
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Praying all is well! Hugs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bailee2b
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Good luck with your ultrasound tomorrow!  I sincerely hope that everything is well and your mind can be at ease!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:16 AM

*hugs*  I'm sorry for your loss.  It is totally normal to worry and grieve again while your pregnant again.  It is just scary and that worry never really leaves even if your baby and pregnancy is going really well.

I hope everything goes well for your ultrasound tomorrow.

Herlache
by Jessie on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:58 AM
I'm sorry for your loss! I think it is natural to grieve your loss. I don't think you ever forget so you do worry. I hope all is well tomorrow. Please keep us updated! ((hugs))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)