Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spring has sprung...

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:49 PM
  • 30 Replies
1 mom liked this

...in North Carolina. I have been feeling like crap, decided to come outside...what a beautiful day :) sitting on my porch, can't help but feel blessed by nature, the trees are in bloom, birds singing, frogs croaking. Had to share. More pics in replies. Feel free to share yours! (Yes, we need to mow ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Angela4boys
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Herlache
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:03 PM
I'm soooooo jealous!!!!!! It's cold, windy and 11 degrees out blahhhhh. I want spring!!!
Irene1923
by Tina on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:34 PM
I am jealous too!!! We just had snow and sleet yesterday. So while it is pretty and white...it feels and looks like winter here. No spring yet for us.

Quoting Herlache:

I'm soooooo jealous!!!!!! It's cold, windy and 11 degrees out blahhhhh. I want spring!!!
Happy_Mcboobs
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Spring is freezing here in Alabama! :( 

It worries me for our Spring Break. The local garden is opening their summer exhibit this weekend...and my 5 year old is begging to go back there! They have all these cute little "ponds" that the kids can "swim in"....but it might be too cold! Boo!! 

We're taking a long weekend to Gatlinburg too just to get away from it all--- we need it for our grief! But I'm afraid it might be too cold. There is an indoor water park--so that is good....but still...grr....I need warmth...and just the Spring warmth....I can't stand the barely can breathe summer hot! 

Irene1923
by Tina on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Very pretty! We had Easter lillies blooming but not sure they will survive the few inches of snow we had yesterday. Can't wait for Spring here!!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Angela4boys
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:57 PM
We "had" daffodils, but...somehow, every bloom got plucked off! Lol nobody knows how it happened though ;)

Quoting Irene1923:

Very pretty! We had Easter lillies blooming but not sure they will survive the few inches of snow we had yesterday. Can't wait for Spring here!!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Angela4boys
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Welllll, it's only 46 degrees right now, but it feels great in the sun.

Quoting Happy_Mcboobs:

Spring is freezing here in Alabama! :( 

It worries me for our Spring Break. The local garden is opening their summer exhibit this weekend...and my 5 year old is begging to go back there! They have all these cute little "ponds" that the kids can "swim in"....but it might be too cold! Boo!! 

We're taking a long weekend to Gatlinburg too just to get away from it all--- we need it for our grief! But I'm afraid it might be too cold. There is an indoor water park--so that is good....but still...grr....I need warmth...and just the Spring warmth....I can't stand the barely can breathe summer hot! 

Angela4boys
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:00 PM
It's a sweltering 46 here ;). But it feels 66 in the sun :)

Quoting Herlache:

busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Nice! I love the magnolia! We had crocuses, but then we had a hailstorm and they're all pummelled into the ground. :P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)