Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

That was hard.

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:48 PM
  • 24 Replies

Well...that was really hard....

I had a message from my OB....thinking it was about getting a 2nd month of some pain meds, I called back...

but nope, it was the test results of my loss...there wasn't an abnormal chromosone. The baby wasn't abnormal. He was perfect. :( 

There isn't a reason for my loss.... even if there had been an abnormal chromosone....I still can't fathom there being a reason....but hearing that my baby was perfect....

Was just so hard....

This whole "process" is just so hard... :( 

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cal2006
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:51 PM

I am so sorry for you. I know with my last loss I was hoping for abnormal chromosomes. I knew that I would break down if there wasn't a cause. I am so very very sorry for you. hugs

jojo_star
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:52 PM

I'm so sorry :(

Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Same here...no answer is hard, you just want a reason.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:05 PM

I'm so sorry. :( 

lost2013
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:08 PM

I am sorry about what the doctor found out and told you

hugs

ttsmommy2008
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:16 PM

We had a similar situation, our son was perfect, too. They did testing after my D&C.

We lost him at 13.3 weeks, we saw him after I (basically) gave birth to him, while waiting for HOURS in some back room in the ER. We lost our son due to the ignorance of the ER docs at this hospital.
After doing tons of research, we have found that what they said "couldnt happen" actually could possibly have happened. And that it would be malpractice.
After seeing how absolutely perfect that he was, and then hearing that the tests proved it, it was incredibly devastating.

*Hugs* 

iSMILEheCRIES
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:15 PM

hugs again, I am sorry

Turtledoves
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:52 PM

I'm so sorry. (((hugs)))

Sylvia1984
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:20 PM

i'm sorry that your so upset. hugs

Zealand2008
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:53 PM
What happened?

Quoting ttsmommy2008:

We had a similar situation, our son was perfect, too. They did testing after my D&C.

We lost him at 13.3 weeks, we saw him after I (basically) gave birth to him, while waiting for HOURS in some back room in the ER. We lost our son due to the ignorance of the ER docs at this hospital.
After doing tons of research, we have found that what they said "couldnt happen" actually could possibly have happened. And that it would be malpractice.
After seeing how absolutely perfect that he was, and then hearing that the tests proved it, it was incredibly devastating.

*Hugs* 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)