Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good news! (Pregnancy Mentioned)

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:47 PM
  • 15 Replies

I went for my first prenatal appointment today and it went great! I was so nervous but when I saw that things went well I just kept saying "God is good". I'm so thankful.  Due to my tilted uterus, she was able to see baby with an abdominal scan, which is awesome because I was worried about spotting due to an internal exam. I asked the doctor to skip the internal pap and exam and she said that was fine.

Baby looks like a baby! I swear I can see a nose! Baby is measuring 8 weeks 6 days and heartbeat is 177bpm! It makes me so happy because our first baby didn't make it past 8 weeks 3 days...so this is a relief that the baby is growing and looking good. The doctor said it's still early but everything looks great. I'll be getting another ultrasound around 12-13 weeks...so hopefully all will still be well.

I'm taking it day by day. Every twinge freaks me out but I'm trying to relax. I've had lots of morning sickness and I'm exhausted so I'm taking those a good signs. I feel good about this baby, like everything is going to be all right :)

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Yay! Congratulations!

Turtledoves
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Congrats!!!

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Yay mommy and baby! So happy for you. That "good feeling" will get you through- God is good!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofcrazypants
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Congrats lady!!!!!

Irene1923
by Tina on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Congrats!! Hope your next ultrasound goes great. Keep us updated and hold on to that positive feeling. I understand about the aches and twinges...it is nerve wracking. Try to focus on all the good things and take it day by day. Best wishes!
Herlache
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Congratulations! Wishing you a h & h 9 months!
Angela4boys
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Beautiful! Congrats!
jae414
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Congrats!
mommyofnoah208
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Congrats! Good luck!
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Aww so precious! Congrats! I'm glad baby seems to be growing well and strong heart beat. I think it is also a good sign when you feel good about it. I'm 17 weeks now and I still worry about every twinge. Hoping for a happy and heathy pregnancy and baby :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)