Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Next year ***Update!*****

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:44 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'll find out tomorrow whether or not AF shows up, if you read my posts you know we weren't officially trying yet, but I hope I'm gonna get a BFP now.

SO says we will start trying as of January of next year. He says he doesn't want any dates with pregnancy or baby being in this year after all the bad that happened. ( We lost his unlce that raised him on January 1rst, then my almost 5 year old son on February 23rd ).

Is it terrible that I still want to be pregnant now?

Uodate*- I took a cheap pregnancy test this morning, (AF was due). It was negative, and then I thought I was starting AF after that, but it was just a little bit of orangish colored spotting, then nothing else all day, no cramps or any of the usual AF signs. Had a little more spotting about an hour ago right after we had sex, still no real bleeding and no other usual AF signs. What do you ladies think?

by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this
No it isn't terrible. It is like you want something good and positive to focus on through all this saddness this year. Let us know of it comes or not. Hoping for you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Not terrible at all! Babies are a wonderful thing. Sounds like your husband needs some time to heal first though. I hope the next 9 months go quickly for you!

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:57 PM

hugs, I am sorry for your losses and I hope you get a rainbow when you are ready

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:01 PM

I hope you get a rainbow soon. (hugs)

OkWolfe
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:00 AM
This year hasn't been so great for me either. I have faith that it will get better and i hope it does for you too.

Quoting gingerprincess:

I'll find out tomorrow whether or not AF shows up, if you read my posts you know we weren't officially trying yet, but I hope I'm gonna get a BFP now.

SO says we will start trying as of January of next year. He says he doesn't want any dates with pregnancy or baby being in this year after all the bad that happened. ( We lost his unlce that raised him on January 1rst, then my almost 5 year old son on February 23rd ).

Is it terrible that I still want to be pregnant now?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN