Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Heaven is Real

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:54 AM
  • 10 Replies
I have been told by numerous people to read this book since we received devastating news about our little Sadie. The book is called "Heaven Is Real" and it is a page turner. If you keep asking god why... This is a good insight into why. Just thought it may help some of you ladies
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
juniebug11
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Thank you, I wanted to read that book but Idk if I can brin myself to yet
Fiscelli2
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this
You will cry, I am not going to sugar coat it. But I feel it brings some peace of mind.

Quoting juniebug11:

Cal2006
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting juniebug11:

I recommend you do it. It isn't about miscarriage or stillbirths at all. It is about a little boy that died, and no one really knew that he died at first. It is really HIS story. But in the book, he talks about a sister that he had in heaven. His family never told him about her. The book is worth reading, and it isn't HARD reading even for those that have recently suffered a loss. I read it within a week or two of my stillbirth. It confirmed what I knew, that my angel was in heaven and I'll meet her one day. I think you'll find some peace.
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:54 PM

A copy of it made it's way into my house (I think a relative brought it while visiting), I have yet to read it though. It sits on a shelf for now.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:05 PM
I've read it. It is a great book. I also suggest the book I Will Carry You which is about a mom who received a fatal diagnosis as well and her journey with faith as she carried her little one as long as she could. Her husband is part of a Christian group and he wrote a song "I Will Carry You" as well and you can YouTube it, so beautiful. I cry everytime I heard it. It was right on to how I felt carrying my Isabelle.
kahlansmommy
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:15 PM

I actually went to the boys and fathers testimonial a few weeks ago. It was amazing. If they are in your area, please go see them. I read "Heaven is for Real" and "Heaven Changes Everythng". If you have other children read "Heaven is For Real-for Kids". I lost my daughter, born sleeping, 4 weeks ago. I went to see them 2 weeks later. It was an eye-opener.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

i read it and loved it!  highly recommend it!  I also really recommend "I Didnt Miscarry Her...She died" especially for early losses.

shoot4thestars
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:52 PM

I really need to buy this book!

iSMILEheCRIES
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Sneaky relative-smart relative.  Read it!  Like Cal2006 said, it isn't really about loss more a confirmation that heaven is real.  I couldn't put it down, and since you are a reader you could read it in 1-2 days. 

Quoting momofcrazypants:

A copy of it made it's way into my house (I think a relative brought it while visiting), I have yet to read it though. It sits on a shelf for now.

canadianmommy4
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:27 AM

thankyou I am planning to get this book. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)