Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Feeling better today

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:39 PM
  • 4 Replies
Today I was feeling pretty good. A good friend of mine had a baby a month ago and I haven't been able to bring myself to visit her or see the baby. I have actually been doing everything in my power to avoid looking at or being around babies in general which is the exact opposite from how I was before the tragedy. But today I went over to my friends house, brought her lunch and after a couple hours of sitting on her couch I asked to hold her baby. I cried for a while after he was in my arms but I think I was able find something today that I didn't even know I was searching for. I hope that all of you are able to find some good in today! Hugs to you all!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ranaefahey
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:34 AM
So proud of you.. It's been 4 years that I lost my little boy. And at the time of my miscarriage all my friends had their baby's. that and my 2year old were the ones keeping me going.. Just today we went to the cemetery for his Birthday and my now 5 year old said" mom it's ok, God told me that Cristian is ok" this whole time I've never crude in front of her.. I've always wanted to be strong, until today..
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:15 AM

(((hugs)))  you just gave me chills.  I'm glad you had a good day.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:46 AM

I'm glad you were able to find some good.  I try and do the same in bad situations to give myself hope.

mommyofnoah208
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:53 AM
That is great! :) thinking of you
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN