Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It will get better

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:17 AM
  • 5 Replies
3 moms liked this
In 3/24/09 I was 6 month pregnant. My husband lost his job.. Our car was repo, and some of our stuff also. I was thinking" God why do you hate us, we're good ppl." After the miscarriage, I would see a baby and start crying.. At the time of the miscarriage our little girl was 2. That's what kept me going. I lost my faith, and I started to question my religion..I got really depressed, and I gain some weight.. One night,I was cleaning out the baby room, and I'm not joking. From the top of the closet a book fell. It landed on the poem" Footprints" that night I slept the whole night.. That poem used to clam me down when my mom had cancer.. That's how I know that you will be ok.. I still cry on his birthday, just like every mom will with the loss of their baby.. So I pray that God will take away you pain, but not you memories..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:22 AM

(((hugs)))

Cal2006
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:30 AM

I wonder if we should make a It will get better video series for women that have lost babies. I know that I didn't believe anyone when the told me that it would. If I saw other women that had lost babies in similar circumstances, I might have believed them. I like you really struggled with my faith, and each loss my faith waned a little more until this last loss...it hit rock bottom. Since I've gotten right with my faith, I'm in such a better place.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:45 AM

Loss is a hard thing to move forward from.  I love that poem Footprints, so wonderful.  

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:54 AM
Thinking of you
ranaefahey
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:42 AM
I never knew that my mom had a miscarriage, until I had mine.. She said that, she never told us, cause with three kids she couldn't stop her world, when she had to take care of us.. She said that she got depress for a while.. The thing with me.. My little girl was 2 at the time, and we would always tell her, Vallory mommy's baby is in her belly.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)