Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I just lost a baby to ectopic pregnancy.

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:09 AM
  • 7 Replies

Hey my name is Tania, in the past few weeks I lost a baby to a ectopic pregnancy. I am going through the stages of grief. But the pain is not going away. One day I will be fine and the next it seems like I have a knife in my heart. I was only 6 weeks pregnant but I love the baby all the same. 

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
EAzizM
by Erica on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:12 AM
I am sorry for your loss. It doesn't matter when the loss happened...it all hurts the same. Hugs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
Can't believe my oldest is in 2nd grade and my youngest turning 1 this week!
Monday at 5:08 PM
by Desiree on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:20 AM

*hugs* I'm sorry for your loss.  Grief is a roller coaster of emotions.  It's been almost a year for me and I still get hit randomly with saddness.

LysNVantesMom
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:23 AM

So sorry for your loss!  Ectopic has to be hard to deal with...All miscarriages are super hard to deal with, but I couldn't imagine going through it like that.  I pray you heal physically and emotionally

amonkeymom
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:57 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss mama.

The pain will always be with you, but it will become easier to bear.  (((hug)))

Quoting tigerkat28645:

Hey my name is Tania, in the past few weeks I lost a baby to a ectopic pregnancy. I am going through the stages of grief. But the pain is not going away. One day I will be fine and the next it seems like I have a knife in my heart. I was only 6 weeks pregnant but I love the baby all the same. 

Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:38 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. The world goes on, but a mother will always grieve her child! Losing a baby is a pain unlike any other (((hugs)))
Shesmyworld1
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:42 PM
I feel your pain. I just got Methotrexate yesterday to end my Ectopic pregnancy and its very hard emotionally and physically.

I was 8 weeks along. ((Hugs))
MommaBoop922
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:37 AM

Im so sorry for your loss.  At first its really hard.  Then as you move forward you will have good days and bad days but you just have to make sure no matter what you take it one day at a time! I took methotrexate for my second loss due to an ectopic at 8 weeeks ((HUGS))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)