Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Handcrafted Memory Box and Guardian Angel Bear *pic heavy

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:55 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm so happy, my FIL made me a memory box for our angel. I asked him about it right after everything happened, and he finally finished it. It's exactly how i wanted it and fits all of her things with room to keep adding. 

For Easter I also made her an angel bear. I made my daughter one a few weeks ago, but knew that I definitely wanted to make Elizabeth one to sit on top of the box like a loving guardian. I've been slaving away at this for two weeks, crocheting to the point of callouses on my fingers to get it done for Easter, but it's missing it's legs. Luckily everything else is done and it looks a lot like I envisioned it. It's complete with a cross on the chest, angel wing earrings, a large wing on a glittering piece of white tulle that holds the bouquet together, a blue and a pink butterfly, fuzzy white glittering wings, and a purple bow.

And a picture of her Easter basket, as our Easter set up looked empty without one for her. It has a Forget Me Not willow tree figurine inside that I just bought and flower seeds to plant in her memory garden.

in lovebaby girlpuppy
Babywearing, co-sleeping, exclusively breastfeeding, AP, natural birthing, happily married SAH Mommy to Katherine Isabelle, and mommy to our Angel baby, Elizabeth Rose.

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kerri2628
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:33 PM

beautiful :)

MommaBoop922
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

aw everything is so beautiful and such sweet items.. The ebear is so wonderful! All of yur hard work and love shows :)

ButterBattle
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this

So so beautiful!! Thank you for sharing!

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this

So beautiful!!!  And you are so crafty.  The bear with the wings is perfect for an angel.  Hugs, so impressed

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:36 PM

The memory box is gorgeous!  And the bear is absolutely beautiful!  You did an amazing job!  And I like what you got her for Easter :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)