Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? April 2

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:55 AM
  • 42 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:02 AM

So far the day is going well. Woke up to a happy (but wet) toddler. My neck popped so it is not as painful as it was yesterday or the day before.

Currently my DD is running around the living room pulling a blanket (a gift from when I graduated high school) around and discoverig how fun it is to wrap onself in it, or "nose-dive" into it all bunched up (not quite the same as my parents dog bed- but it works).

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:02 AM
The turtle is weak from not eating, so I am turning him loose. And I am bleeding this morning, not sure if its from the exam. I just feel numb
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Praying for you! I told you this in my response for yesterday's post but I bled A LOT with my son Paxton! Like I would fill the toilet with blood! And always had to wear a pad!

Hugs

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

The turtle is weak from not eating, so I am turning him loose. And I am bleeding this morning, not sure if its from the exam. I just feel numb
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Yay!!

Quoting chicaespana2003:

So far the day is going well. Woke up to a happy (but wet) toddler. My neck popped so it is not as painful as it was yesterday or the day before.

Currently my DD is running around the living room pulling a blanket (a gift from when I graduated high school) around and discoverig how fun it is to wrap onself in it, or "nose-dive" into it all bunched up (not quite the same as my parents dog bed- but it works).

AF2011
by Alma on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:14 AM

I'm doing good. I've been having weird dreams lately. I'm not pregnant but within the last month, I had dreams that I was about 20-24 weeks pregnant and I go to the bathroom and there is blood on my panties. I wake up after that and can't fall asleep again :( Idk why I'm having those dreams.

Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:15 AM
To funny got to love the funny things they do!

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:17 AM
My darn turtle my dd wanted went through a period of two months without eating I thought she would die but, nope she started eating again and is good. So don't lose hope. The turtle will be fine. I hope the bleeding stops and everything is OK. ((hugs))

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:19 AM
I've been having alot of baby dreams lately maybe it's a good sign of things to come!

Quoting AF2011:

I'm doing good. I've been having weird dreams lately. I'm not pregnant but within the last month, I had dreams that I was about 20-24 weeks pregnant and I go to the bathroom and there is blood on my panties. I wake up after that and can't fall asleep again :( Idk why I'm having those dreams.

AF2011
by Alma on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:21 AM

But the thing is I dream that I miscarry. That's not a good thing to come :(

Quoting Herlache:

I've been having alot of baby dreams lately maybe it's a good sign of things to come!

Quoting AF2011:

Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:21 AM
I'm doing OK. This darn cold can go away anytime. I gave it to dh now, and he is a total wimp when he is sick lol Hope everyone has a good day!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN