Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

qotd tuesday

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:47 AM
  • 30 Replies
Do you have a significant other and how long have you been together?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I met my hubby in college back in 2005, we started dating Dec 2009, and married Oct 2010- So technically we've been together for 3 years and 3 months.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:13 PM

I have been married to DH for 4 yrs and have known and been together for 4 1/2 yrs.  Yes it was a fast courtship and we had only known each other for 4 months when we married lol  :)

lunarmamma
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Thats alright, obviously something is working :0)

Quoting blessedmommie07:

I have been married to DH for 4 yrs and have known and been together for 4 1/2 yrs.  Yes it was a fast courtship and we had only known each other for 4 months when we married lol  :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, my husband and I just celebrated our third wedding anniversary last month. We met about six years ago.

in lovebaby girlpuppy
Babywearing, co-sleeping, exclusively breastfeeding, AP, natural birthing, happily married SAH Mommy to Katherine Isabelle, and mommy to our Angel baby, Elizabeth Rose.

TwinkleStars918
by Amanda on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:19 PM

My first wedding anniversary is coming up at the end of this month, we've been together for three years now. We met in May '09 and started dating in November of that year.

Mommytoaangel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Met dh at a job we both worked at known each other for 5 years almost been married 4 years an we have 3 baby angels above
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:21 PM
2 moms liked this

We had a fast courtship too. We met two years prior and saw each other around. Then in 2009 we became friends, started dating in August, and by November we were engaged. By March we were married. So we only dated for three months and got married three months after that.

Quoting blessedmommie07: 

in lovebaby girlpuppy
Babywearing, co-sleeping, exclusively breastfeeding, AP, natural birthing, happily married SAH Mommy to Katherine Isabelle, and mommy to our Angel baby, Elizabeth Rose.

wife-4-life
by Shannon on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:25 PM
My DH have been married 6yrs in June. We've been together since Jan 2007, married since June 2007.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:46 PM
2 moms liked this

DH and I were dating for almost 3.5 months and engaged for 6 mo- it was a fun year... our DD was our honeymoon baby... Fast courships are okay with me!

Quoting Turtledoves:

We had a fast courtship too. We met two years prior and saw each other around. Then in 2009 we became friends, started dating in August, and by November we were engaged. By March we were married. So we only dated for three months and got married three months after that.

Quoting blessedmommie07: 

lunarmamma
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Happy anniversary

Quoting TwinkleStars918:

My first wedding anniversary is coming up at the end of this month, we've been together for three years now. We met in May '09 and started dating in November of that year.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)