Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Difficult week. :(

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:15 PM
  • 5 Replies
So I have been having the week from hell. I still am sick with water behind my ear drums which hurts..alot. It causes some lightheadedness as well. My doc is also sending me for blood work to see if I could be anemic. :(. Aside from that my grandfather passed away 2 days ago so I am giving my father as much support that I can. I also am going through the motions with my best friend who was diagnosed with breast cancer 2 weeks ago. :( everything seems to be going so wrong latly, one thing right after the other. I hope that things start getting better sooner than later. I havnt really been eating properly latly, I think that is due to stress, but who knows. I think I am also going to take a brake from ttc for a while just do to some of the events that have been going on, I don't think its a smart idea to conceive while being under to much stress.

juggling    toddler boy  ttc   

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Happy_Mcboobs
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this
yeah, it would be best not to ttc while under stress. That is sort of my issue--I need to work on being calm....I had a lot of stress with pregnancy #5... :( things kept happening that would stress me out! Good luck! Sorry about your grandfather! :(
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:51 PM

I'm sorry that is a lot to juggle and go through.  I hope it gets easier and smooth sailing for you.

Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:21 PM
That is alot to deal with! Just make sure you take care of yourself as well as being supportive to everyone else. ((hugs))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:16 PM

I'm so sorry. It seems like sometimes things just keep on coming, one right after another.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 2, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Ugh, I'm so sorry! I hope you hit the calm that comes after the storm soon (((hugs)))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN