Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

One month

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:36 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

It's been one month since I birthed my baby boy too soon.

I came here more than a month ago on February 21st....I needed this place to be great....thank you so much ladies!! I didnt' have anywhere else to turn. Anyone else....I appreciate this place a lot and I come here because I want to continue the greatness! 

I visited my Henry today. He still needs his headstone. Someone was buried nearby so they took all his St. Patty's day stuff away to not deter from the recent funeral for someone else. Supposedly they were going to put it back but they didn't....so, now he has Easter/Spring stuff. I made a video of myself with his grave talking about the girls Spring Break. I visited the other babies too....there is a baby garden that is full on the opposite side of where they are putting babies now....Henry is #3 in his section....it was overwhelming to read all the headstones and dates. See who looked like they had been visited and who had not....

I found an angel statue today holding a sunflower at the dollar store....I love sunflowers...I asked for a sunflower for his funeral...and instead of leaving it to be picked up since we don't have the headstone yet....I have it in my house....

One month of my new normal down....

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
egal105
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:46 PM

New normal is a good way to put it.

I hope you have a peaceful day.

ladybug

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:50 PM

*hugs*  First month is hard but it is nice to have it behind you in a way.

Mommytoaangel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Hugs sorry for ur loss may i ask what happened to ur baby boy henry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 2, 2013 at 4:23 PM
I'm glad you had a good day today on Henry's one month angelversary. I'm glad this group has been good for you, it has for me too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lost2013
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 4:30 PM

I agree the first month is the hardest.  This place has helped me too, I came to the is page crying but know I able to post my thoughts with out bursting into tears, don't get me wrong I still get teary eye from time to time.  I hope your new normal gets a little easier everyday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)