Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please help me not feel so crazy (pregnancy mention)

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:42 AM
  • 12 Replies

Mobile Photo

My last miscarriage was last aug I have had a total of 7 miscarriages. I took many pregnancy tests and all have said positive I have looked at them over one hundred times how can I go about this calm and happy please help me not feel so worried and crazy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! Praying for a perfect 9m! Just try to enjoy and treasure every single day!
Angela4boys
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats, that's wonderful news!
Namaste09
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats just stay positive thoughts an enjoy it, praying you have a healthy 9m's.
Herlache
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations! Wishing you a h & h 9 months!
busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:06 AM
2 moms liked this

Eeeee! Two pink lines! So exciting! The only thing that helped me not go crazy with my rainbow baby was trusting God. Knowing that He was in control helped me to be at peace with whatever was happening! I hope you have a healthy pregnancy and that the time flies!

Makaylalynn
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Thank u everyone for the best wishes I hope I can just stay calm I'm not trying to be tmi but I got to the bathroom so often just to make sure there's no blood I'm stressing
egal105
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Congrats!  Stay positive and take one day at a time.  Best luck!!

mdawn028
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Congratulations this is a big step go to the doctor or health department to get it even more confirmed I pray everything goes good for you.. I lost my baby that took me 8 yrs. Of trying by naturally getting pregnant. I know it is rough when you go through a loss I was only 8 weeks when I lost my baby on July 28th 2012. I would have been due March 5th 2013. I have never been through that many losses and I am trying to get pregnant again. I pray when I get pregnant I don't lose my baby again also. I see where your coming from but you never know your baby could end up making it this go round I pray for you that your baby is OK and congratulations. Try not to stress and take it easy and rest. Sincerely someone who care if you need a friend my name is Dawna be overjoyed about your pregnancy I am joyous for you right now. You have received a blessing of new life from God. Be pleased and happy about it.
momofcrazypants
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Congrats!!!!!

gcecelie
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Congrats and just try to stay happy or at least calm :-) I will pray for you to have a healthy 40 weeks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)