Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? April 3

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:32 AM
  • 36 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Can't sleep. My anatomy scan is today. I'm not sure if I'm nervous or excited? I think both. I have only seen baby for a few seconds at 7w. Praying all is well with our little blessing!
momofcrazypants
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this

That's very exciting! Hope all with well and you have a great appt.

Quoting echupko:

Can't sleep. My anatomy scan is today. I'm not sure if I'm nervous or excited? I think both. I have only seen baby for a few seconds at 7w. Praying all is well with our little blessing!

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:28 AM

I'm a little concerned. It has been almost 5 months since my laparoscopic surgery, and I think I may have deveoped an incisional hernia. The protrusion reminds me of when I was pregnant with my dd and she would have a hand/foot pushing out.

It is a small protusion, not painful (yet- but I've been prodding it trying to understand what is going on). Last night I put on 2 cami shapers to hold it in, as it only protrudes when I stand.

I know that I shoould contact my dr, but I would like to try and see if I can wait until my appt next month. Additionally I'd like to see if my attempts to "correct it" helps. I will contact the dr if it gets worse.

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope you get to nap later today and that everything is good with your appt!

Quoting echupko:

heatherfoutch
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:20 AM
So far ok I have court for child support later today... Im guessing for a Dna test because they just want me and my youngest son there. He can't possibly be my exs because he has blonde hair and my ex hair is brown..... Even tho i have blond hair exs sister brother grandma and aunt all have blond hair but he can't be his
Blondeleigh
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:31 AM
I lost my sweet baby boy @14 weeks in october. I've not bitten pregnant again yet. Today was my due date.
AmandaN1
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:36 AM
2 moms liked this

What time is the appointment? I want to stalk this lol :P

So exciting!

Quoting echupko:

AmandaN1
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Quoting chicaespana2003:

I'm a little concerned. It has been almost 5 months since my laparoscopic surgery, and I think I may have deveoped an incisional hernia. The protrusion reminds me of when I was pregnant with my dh and she would have a hand/foot pushing out.

It is a small protusion, not painful (yet- but I've been prodding it trying to understand what is going on). Last night I put on 2 cami shapers to hold it in, as it only protrudes when I stand.

I know that I shoould contact my dr, but I would like to try and see if I can wait until my appt next month. Additionally I'd like to see if my attempts to "correct it" helps. I will contact the dr if it gets worse.

I would just watch for infection. You know fever, if it's painful to touch, red, etc.  Hope it gets better!

AmandaN1
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

*hugs* so sorry.  

A tough day.  Will be thinking of you and hoping you can get through today as peaceful as possible.

Quoting Blondeleigh:

I lost my sweet baby boy @14 weeks in october. I've not bitten pregnant again yet. Today was my due date.

AmandaN1
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Today I am 7 weeks! I've made it past the first point.  Next checkpoint-2nd trimester! That's May 15th. Seems so close...but so far. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)