Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had a miscarriage 9 months ago now I'm trying to conceive again!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:59 AM
  • 0 Replies
Hi my name is Dawna I had a miscarriage 9 months ago on July 28th2012. Which happened to be on my husband's b-day. Not a good day at all it took us 8 yrs. To get pregnant naturally only to lose our baby at 8 weeks. I had to be put on Wellbutrin to help me cope. My husband at times seems like he doesn't understand why I was so sad of course he wasn't attached by carrying a baby inside of him. I am doing my best to pray and try to move on. When I had my miscarriage the doctor told me that mine and my husband's blood types were different and that my body had basically treated my baby like a virus or s foreign object and aborted my baby.I didn't ever get to know if my baby was a boy or a girl but I lived my baby with all my heart anyways.My blood type is 0- and my husband's is A+ I now know this at the time until I was told I didn't! What a horrible way to find out huh? They gave me an ultrasound vaginal and the one on the stomach then the lady who did it was pregnant wonderful for me huh? She looked like she was due anytime the doctor told me he couldn't find my baby inside me and that I had already had a miscarriage. Devastating news I balled my eyes out and didn't feel consul able. Later on had to tell everyone by the way they gave me a rhogam shot. They said I shouldn't lose my baby again when I do if I do ever get pregnant again. Gynecologist told me I would be able to get pregnant faster now I think he told me to wait 3 months or something like that . Now my regular doc said I may have estrogen dominance and progesterone problems oh wonderful I thought what a sad case I am! I pray the doctor is wrong! I have been trying to stay positive but it is really hard! I changed my diet to eat better drink more water and I am trying 3 cups of green tea with ginseng and honey in it a day. I had to add more fiber to my diet because of a hemroihd and constipation. I am trying to do the right things. Does anyone have any advive? I am 27 going to be 28 April the 19th. My husband is 48 going to be 49 July 28th 2012. I have a stepson who is 21. Can anyone please tell me what to eat or juices to drink give me tips and advice on my situation pretty please? It would be much appreciated. Thanks God bless you Dawna
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)