Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

QOTD wednesday

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:03 PM
  • 40 Replies
Where is your favorite place to vacation?

Mine is the beach, I love walking in the sand with my bare feet. There's just something so relaxing sitting and watching the waves roll in and out, and the fresh smell if the sea air.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:16 PM

I'm actually looking at beach rentals this morning! We like to go to Bella Beach on the Oregon Coast. Last year we went for about a week and spent the first few days there with some good friends and then they left and my extended family came for the second half of the week. So fun! Hoping to go back this summer...

lunarmamma
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this
That sounds wonderful! I live in Arizona, no beach anywhere near here.

Quoting busyizzybsmom:

I'm actually looking at beach rentals this morning! We like to go to Bella Beach on the Oregon Coast. Last year we went for about a week and spent the first few days there with some good friends and then they left and my extended family came for the second half of the week. So fun! Hoping to go back this summer...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:37 PM

When I was younger, I used to go to my mom's family camp on Lake Champlain, since then my mom sold her share to her sibliings so that she could buy a camp at a lake closer to their home. I would really like to go back to Champlain and sit on the "big rock" and walk to "the point." These day's I would like to take a weekend trip with the hubby ANYWHERE without our dd.

TwinkleStars918
by Amanda on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:38 PM
I have never been on a 'real' vacation. I've taken a few day trips to the zoo and I went to a church camp twice And we spent Sunday until Thursday in this church and Friday we got to spend a little bit of time at the beach
but it was awkward because we had to wear huge t shirts over our bathing suits to be 'proper'. I really want to go on a real vacation and I think with my family, the beach would be much more fun and relaxing. DH is already planning to take me on my first vacation but we haven't decided where to go.

I also live in AZ. We don't have a beach but we have some really pretty lakes by where I am and my son thinks its the beach because there's a bit of sand lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lunarmamma
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:09 PM
That sounds nice ....good childhood memories

Quoting chicaespana2003:

When I was younger, I used to go to my mom's family camp on Lake Champlain, since then my mom sold her share to her sibliings so that she could buy a camp at a lake closer to their home. I would really like to go back to Champlain and sit on the "big rock" and walk to "the point." These day's I would like to take a weekend trip with the hubby ANYWHERE without our dd.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lunarmamma
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Where in AZ are you? I live in the city so no lakes close to me.

Quoting TwinkleStars918:

I have never been on a 'real' vacation. I've taken a few day trips to the zoo and I went to a church camp twice And we spent Sunday until Thursday in this church and Friday we got to spend a little bit of time at the beach

but it was awkward because we had to wear huge t shirts over our bathing suits to be 'proper'. I really want to go on a real vacation and I think with my family, the beach would be much more fun and relaxing. DH is already planning to take me on my first vacation but we haven't decided where to go.

I also live in AZ. We don't have a beach but we have some really pretty lakes by where I am and my son thinks its the beach because there's a bit of sand lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TwinkleStars918
by Amanda on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:11 PM
I live in Prescott and there are tons of lakes up here.

Quoting lunarmamma:

Where in AZ are you? I live in the city so no lakes close to me.

Quoting TwinkleStars918:

DancerGirlie
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Definitely the beach or the mountains(: Its just so beautiful!!

Turtledoves
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Disney Cruises
egal105
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Why are Disney Cruises your fave?  We've been to Disney World, but never on any kind of cruise.  The idea has come up a few times and I want to get some idea of whether it's for us...

We love the Outer Banks NC, but we are from Pittsburgh. Everybody here loves the Outer Banks

Quoting Turtledoves:

Disney Cruises

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)