Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

update on the turtle (preg mentioned)

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:25 PM
  • 8 Replies
3 moms liked this
So yesterday I turned the turtle, Domino, loose. I put him in our large pond and when I walked up another baby turtle jetted into the water. Domino swam our a foot and dug a whole in the mud; he knows how to hide so he will be fine. (Sorry I'm mobile so I couldn't pull the old post) but I decided one of you ladies was right- this was a way to let go of my fear and put my trust in God. I know God will do what is best for both the turtle and my growing baby. Nothing I can do will change, hurt, or help this baby growing inside of me... Its all in God's hands now. I told God I know he will do what is best, I just asked that He help me remember all that if something does go wrong.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this

You are a strong woman, and wise.

katamike
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Very touching. All you can do is put it in God's hands. He will take care of you. Good luck hun, hope you have a happy, healthy baby!

momofcrazypants
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Oh, Ismile, I think you did the right thing. With all of it. It's really not in our hands, is it? As for little Domino, I'm sure he/she will be so very happy for the pond. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes by nice and easy for you.

mommyofnoah208
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Thinking of you
Angela4boys
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:06 PM
Good for you Hun!
Herlache
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:27 PM
((hugs))
Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:42 PM
You are so right, God holds all us in his hands. Praying his grace and will is for you to have an easy and healthy rest if your pregnancy.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:57 PM

*hugs*  That is good thinking and I'm glad you are trying not to stress.  I know it's hard.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)