Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if you had a miscarriage please write to me !

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:49 PM
  • 15 Replies
If you lost your baby like me please write to me. I lost my baby at 8 weeks. July 28th 2012. 9 months ago. I am on Wellbutrin now and told I may have estrogen dominance and a progesterone problem with it. Do you have any advice on what I should eat or drink . It took my husband and I 8 yrs. To conceive naturally only to lose our baby they said mine and my husband's blood type was different is maybe why and gave me a rhogam shot. I am 0-he's a+. It was hard now we are trying to conceive again I pray we will become pregnant soon. If you have any tips or advice it would be much appreciated sincerely Dawna. Thank you and God bless you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TwinkleStars918
by Amanda on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I am very sorry for your loss. I've lost two babies, 21 weeks and 14 weeks in 2008 and 2009, respectively. I don't know what sort of tips and advice you're looking for, but the ladies in this group are amazing. Praying you have a healthy little one soon.
mdawn028
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:15 PM
TwinkleStars918 thank you for your support the advice would be on what to eat or juices to help. Or other tips thank you for your reply and for your prayer it helps to know others have been through a devastating loss as I. I appreciate you taking the Time to write to me it cheers meup to know someone does care. God bless you I pray you have a baby again soon also unless you already have a child now I still pray God blesses you with even more. Thank you again for writing to me God bless you.
momofcrazypants
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this

This is a great group. We are all here for another. Sometimes it may take us a little while to respond to posts, but we try to get to them as soon as we can. I don't really do anything different or special while ttc, but I've only have had one loss and have two other kids currently (13 and 3 years old). The only thing I really do is watch what I eat and take prenatal vitamins. But I did that before too. I wish you and your huband the very best.

thorntonwife
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I had to have a d&c on my 21st birthday, my baby was dead in me for 3 weeks and my body wouldn't miscarry on its own. I had a chemical pregnancy as well. As far as trying again I would just say don't stress about it, I have heard that can hinder the process.
mdawn028
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:56 PM
I am sorry for both of your losses also I thank you for the helpful tips and encouragement I need all of it I can get. Believe me. I am thankful that others care and help encourage you on here it cheers me up to know that others are also caring and encouraging.Thank you so much again I appreciate all the advice hints, tips, and all the encouragement I can get. Sincerely Dawna
Happy_Mcboobs
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Do you mean write---as in "snail mail" or "the good old fashioned letter writing that almost no one does these days? I would totally write to you as a penpal.... Or if you prefer email pals?? You can pm me....I am even open to texting....It's nice to have someone to quickly text when you are out and especially if you have a trigger moment....you may not always get a response back right away but it's nice to have someone understand....

I lost my baby boy at 19 weeks. :( Gender ultrasound turned sorrow! I'm new to the grief....only one month since my loss....and it was our 5th baby. So it happened out of nowhere.

I'm curious how it could be your blood type difference? My husband & I have different blood types as well...I am O+ and he is A+.... 

mypitusadoll
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:26 PM
2 moms liked this

I am sorry you lost your baby. I  will join you in praying that God will bless you with a child soon. Trust in the Lord for He is good and His mercy endures forever. Here is a verse that God has used to sustain me in times of wait: "And so we know and rely on the love God has for us" 1 John 4:16. We can rest and rely on God's love for us. He will always be faithful to His Word.  Hang in there Dawna! I want to recommend a book to you. It is called: "I Will Carry You: The Sacred Dance of Grief and Joy" by Angie Smith. I think it may be helpful. ((Hugs)). Sending you a PM.

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Last March, I discovered all in one day that I was preg, and that the baby was not alive. I was ~8 wks. I was not trying to concieve as I already had an 8 mo old daughter nursing. I have not experienced any of your other health concerns, other than low progesterone levels back in November.

My only suggestion is if you are not already taking prenatal pills would be to start taking them. I wish you the best of luck- and remember to relax. Sometimes "trying" is too stressful, just go with how you feel and if you and your SO are horny as rabbits- go for it.

Praying you get your rainbow baby.

jae414
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this
I lost my angel baby just 3 weeks ago. I had a missed miscarriage, which we discovered at 11 weeks. Jordan went to heaven at 6 weeks 4 days. I don't have any advice to add, other than what everyone else has said. Hugs and prayers to you!
DancerGirlie
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry for your loss. I to miscarried my baby over a year ago:( Its so hard, I still have really bad days. I don't know if I can help you exactly, but I am sure someone here can. This group is really great! I will keep you in my thoughts! Hugs mama

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)