Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please write me!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:00 PM
  • 8 Replies
3 moms liked this
My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you who have lost a baby just like I lost mine. I believe we will always remember forever they say only time heals all wounds. I pray that if you are trying to conceive again as I am you will be blessed. I pray that eventually the hurt for all of us will lessen in time. God bless everyone who has ever lost a child as I have no matter how the child was lost my heart goes out to you know you are not alone. God bless you and thank you we all need prayer it does help very much. I love all of you God bless you all. Thank you for being so kind we all need kindness at times it helps a lot. Sincerely if you need a friend to talk to by writing I make a good one. Sincerely someone who cares Dawna
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Emeraldmama7
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this

My prayers go out to you too. (((HUGS)))  I just lost my baby and it was confirmed just yesterday.  I have been a mess and can't tear myself away from this computer.  I need answers and comfort and support. 

I just only found out on Easter Sunday that I was pregnant although my period was 2 weeks late by then.  I just posted my full story a few mins ago. 

I am in need of some support.  I can't stop crying and I only told my brother and his gf that we were expecting.  I already have 5 children and my youngest is only 6 months so I knew that family would just shake their heads at the news of the pregnancy and I'm afraid to hear, "Well, at least you have your other kids" or "It's for the best" when I tell them of the miscarriage.  I am all too aware of how greatly blessed I am to have children and be a mother.  That doesn't take away my pain of losing this baby though. 

I hate that I feel that I am going through this alone.  I know my husband understands and supports me but he works 12 hr days (9am-9pm plus commute) and I can't have his shoulder to cry on.  My brother's gf is currently out of state to see her brother graduate military school and I don't want to bother her with this. 

*sigh*   This is such an emotional process.  =(

mdawn028
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this
You are not alone people can say cruel things at times that aren't very comforting I know. It is never easy to have lost your baby I am sorry for your loss I know it is hard to tell others and I had to tell others just because you already have children never makes it any easier to lose a baby period especially when you carried the baby inside you. If others don't understand there are people like me and others on here who have went through a loss. I at times am still having a hard time coping also. Remember God comforts those who mourn you are not alone in that sense and there are others who care about you and your loss. Time is the only thing that heals. Later on you are the only one who will know if you want another child or not and if your body is healed enough to have one.Right now you are hurting and you have a huge reason to cry and be hurting. No one knew what to tell me and they didn't always say the right things. It is hard when someone talks about it and tells you oh I thought you should look like you were about to be due by now.I know here recently at the doctor's office the nurse said that to me and it was hard telling her I had lost my baby also.As it will be rough for you to tell others tell them only when you are ready. Take your time to grieve your loss. If you still need a friend or someone to talk to I am here and I understand. I am sorry that you had to go through what you went through. I pray when the time is right your heart will heal later on. Don't let others get u down. U have the right to be sad right now it is very understandable. If you need to talk more I am here. Sincerely someone who understands and cares Dawna. There are others on here who care also and who write comforting things. I am here if you need me I have been through a loss as you have and I hurt for you about your loss I know how hard it is to go through that.

Quoting Emeraldmama7:

My prayers go out to you too. (((HUGS)))  I just lost my baby and it was confirmed just yesterday.  I have been a mess and can't tear myself away from this computer.  I need answers and comfort and support. 

I just only found out on Easter Sunday that I was pregnant although my period was 2 weeks late by then.  I just posted my full story a few mins ago. 

I am in need of some support.  I can't stop crying and I only told my brother and his gf that we were expecting.  I already have 5 children and my youngest is only 6 months so I knew that family would just shake their heads at the news of the pregnancy and I'm afraid to hear, "Well, at least you have your other kids" or "It's for the best" when I tell them of the miscarriage.  I am all too aware of how greatly blessed I am to have children and be a mother.  That doesn't take away my pain of losing this baby though. 

I hate that I feel that I am going through this alone.  I know my husband understands and supports me but he works 12 hr days (9am-9pm plus commute) and I can't have his shoulder to cry on.  My brother's gf is currently out of state to see her brother graduate military school and I don't want to bother her with this. 

Emeraldmama7
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you.  (((hugs)))

Quoting mdawn028:

You are not alone people can say cruel things at times that aren't very comforting I know. It is never easy to have lost your baby I am sorry for your loss I know it is hard to tell others and I had to tell others just because you already have children never makes it any easier to lose a baby period especially when you carried the baby inside you. If others don't understand there are people like me and others on here who have went through a loss. I at times am still having a hard time coping also. Remember God comforts those who mourn you are not alone in that sense and there are others who care about you and your loss. Time is the only thing that heals. Later on you are the only one who will know if you want another child or not and if your body is healed enough to have one.Right now you are hurting and you have a huge reason to cry and be hurting. No one knew what to tell me and they didn't always say the right things. It is hard when someone talks about it and tells you oh I thought you should look like you were about to be due by now.I know here recently at the doctor's office the nurse said that to me and it was hard telling her I had lost my baby also.As it will be rough for you to tell others tell them only when you are ready. Take your time to grieve your loss. If you still need a friend or someone to talk to I am here and I understand. I am sorry that you had to go through what you went through. I pray when the time is right your heart will heal later on. Don't let others get u down. U have the right to be sad right now it is very understandable. If you need to talk more I am here. Sincerely someone who understands and cares Dawna. There are others on here who care also and who write comforting things. I am here if you need me I have been through a loss as you have and I hurt for you about your loss I know how hard it is to go through that.

Quoting Emeraldmama7:

mdawn028
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Emaraldmama7 your welcome I am sorry you have been sad. I hert for you. You are going through a rough time if you ever need to talk anymore I am here. Stay sweet hold your head up when you feel better. Remember God loves you and he comforts us when we mourn. If you do need more support and comfort I am here.
mdawn028
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Emeraldmama7 sometimes we don't always get told what is wrong usually the first miscarriage the crazy doctor doesn't tell us why it happened I have read that they don't look into it until you have had 3 and that is horrible.I think that the first one should be investigated. At this point God is the only one who knows why our babies are in heaven. We aren't supposed to ask him why even though we wonder in our minds. Just know it isn't ever your fault when this happens to you I had a hard time blaming myself at times I still do but we aren't supposed to ever blame ourselves I ask myself was it something I did but the doctor told me sometimes we go through this. Hopefully I pray there won't be a next time doc said there wouldn't but you don't ever know all I know to do is pray about things and pray I will be blessed again and pray the next time it won't happen again I am sorry you have had to go through this I do know it is tough. Hugs to you too I hope you are comforted in your time of need.
mypitusadoll
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble" Psalm 46:1. I am sorry for the loss all of the ladies posting here have faced. I will be praying that God will comfort you all. God is close to the brokenhearted. The Bible says this about Him: "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit" Psalms 34:18. God is able to heal your wounds and give you hope for all the good things He has for you ahead. I pray that His peace may be in your hearts and minds today (Philippians 4:7).

mdawn028
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:33 PM
My pitusadoll thank you I pray all is well for you at this time also and that you are blessed also. You have comforted me and I appreciate it. God has also comforted me I pray I will be blessed with a baby again soon. Have a good day you are also in my thoughts. Thsnkyou for caring we need more people to care about others and what they have been through.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:54 PM

thank you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)