Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi I am a friend if you need someone to talk to !

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:19 PM
  • 0 Replies
I have been through a miscarriage lost my baby at 8 weeks July 28th 2012. My baby would have been born March 5th 2013. I am trying to move on some days are better than others I do understand I am trying to conceive again praying it will happen. I hear some move on trying to conceive again and others take time to think about how they feel and what they feel is best for them. I have been through feeling like others don't understand I have found out there are a lot of women who lose their babies everyday. My heart goes out to everyone who has been through a loss. I am sad for people who think that will never happen to me. They just don't know. It is so very sad when it does I am happy for others blessed with babies it is hard at times being around children but I keep praying I will have another baby and I pray the next time I won't have to go through the pain I went through this time took me 8yrs. To conceive baby naturally just to loose my baby 9 months ago. My heart goes out to other mother's who have lost their child or children. If you need a friend I make a good one. Need someone to talk to I will be here. Need to vent I understand. Need to share what you have been through as I am sharing with you what I have been through I also do understand love to hear from you sincerely,someone who cares a friend Dawna
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)