Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone have suggestions to trying to conceive again after a miscarriage ?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:49 PM
  • 7 Replies
Advice greatly needed on trying to conceive again. I am trying to have a baby again after my loss I had 9 months ago. Any tips or suggestions to help about what to eat to help do's or don't anything at all on the subject would be helpful it took 8 yrs. To naturally conceive the baby I lost. Any advice would be helpful. I already had a rhogam shot because mine and my husband's blood types are different. I was told my body got rid of my baby because it could have been that. I was told my body thought my baby was a virus orforeign object to fight off. I pray it doesn't happen again. Any tips or advice for this go round? Do's Don't s what and what not to eat or anything else may be very helpful. I would gladly appreciate any advice I could get on the subject. Thanks God bless you all Dawna.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
kimscorner
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:45 PM

I got pregnant on the 10th month after my miscarriage, and I swear it was because after 9 months of trying to conceive (unsuccessfully), I started drinking red raspberry leaf tea.  I SWEAR by it, because I drank it that 9th month...like 3 times a day, and I was pregnant on the 10th month.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't say that this would work, but go at it like rabbits everyday... my hubby and I did that on our honeymoon- and that's how we got our daughter.

momofcrazypants
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Lol. I was going to say have sex! I should shut my mouth though, we're still trying for our rainbow. :-)

Quoting chicaespana2003:

I can't say that this would work, but go at it like rabbits everyday... my hubby and I did that on our honeymoon- and that's how we got our daughter.

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:40 PM

I only suggested this, because the week of my wedding, AF came for a visit- and lucky for me ended "just in time" for my wedding. Then hubby and I were on our honeymoon for ~14 days in Hawaii.

Yes- we did go sightseeing while we were there. We didn't just stay in our room and go at it all the time lol.

For the moment hubby and I are not trying until maybe end of the year.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Lol. I was going to say have sex! I should shut my mouth though, we're still trying for our rainbow. :-)

Quoting chicaespana2003:

momofcrazypants
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:43 PM

We're trying, I can't say we're attacking each other but doing the usual things....it will either happen or it won't. Your honeymoon sounded fun. We never really took one but are planning a vacation in the not so far away future. We already had kiddos when we got married though. Kinda did things "backwards".

Quoting chicaespana2003:

I only suggested this, because the week of my wedding, AF came for a visit- and lucky for me ended "just in time" for my wedding. Then hubby and I were on our honeymoon for ~14 days in Hawaii.

Yes- we did go sightseeing while we were there. We didn't just stay in our room and go at it all the time lol.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting chicaespana2003:

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:45 PM

If anyone were a fly on our wall, they would think we were trying- but we're not. With the hubby back from his business trip- we've been making up for lost time.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

We're trying, I can't say we're attacking each other but doing the usual things....it will either happen or it won't. Your honeymoon sounded fun. We never really took one but are planning a vacation in the not so far away future. We already had kiddos when we got married though. Kinda did things "backwards".

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Mrs.Velasquez
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Lots of sex and just try to enjoy the closeness with your Dh. I know it's hard when u want a baby so much.

For some reason when couples stop trying it just happens. It would be so much easier if it happen when we want it too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)