Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I tested, I can't tell.

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:00 PM
  • 34 Replies

I tested, I think a see a light line, I'm not sure.

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Happy_Mcboobs
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:23 PM

The photos are too blurry on my screen for me to see anything. i see one line. But if you think you see two...I'd wait a couple days and try again....

It took me at least three tests before I finally got a good two lines with my pregnancy. I kept testing "too early"...and I even had the more expensive "first response" "five days a head of time" tests too which was the weird part!!! 

The 3rd test I took--the 2nd line was super, super faint. My eyes were playing tricks on me I swear! I had read somewhere that someone had taken their tests apart before to check the underside...so I took mine apart and sure enough, the underneath was two lines--faint---but two lines....so I waited another week...and got the two lines on the top! That was exctiing! I had actually used more than one test!! I am a one test girl usually.....

mdawn028
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:23 PM
If you aren't sure retest again in a week to see. Or if you still want to know now. Take another test first thing in the morning to find out for sure. That would be more reassuring if it says negative and you don't trust it take one in a week. Whether yes or no you can go to the health department or doctor to know for sure. If you want to be pregnant congrats! If you are if you don't want to be and you really are pregnant then. I feel you are very blessed if you are pregnant I wish the best of luck to you and hope everything turns out good for you. Congrats if you are.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gingerprincess
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Quoting Happy_Mcboobs:

The photos are too blurry on my screen for me to see anything. i see one line. But if you think you see two...I'd wait a couple days and try again....

It took me at least three tests before I finally got a good two lines with my pregnancy. I kept testing "too early"...and I even had the more expensive "first response" "five days a head of time" tests too which was the weird part!!! 

The 3rd test I took--the 2nd line was super, super faint. My eyes were playing tricks on me I swear! I had read somewhere that someone had taken their tests apart before to check the underside...so I took mine apart and sure enough, the underneath was two lines--faint---but two lines....so I waited another week...and got the two lines on the top! That was exctiing! I had actually used more than one test!! I am a one test girl usually.....

momofcrazypants
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:33 PM

They're too blurry for me to tell. Maybe retest in a day or two.

gingerprincess
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Quoting momofcrazypants:

momofcrazypants
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Still blurry, it's not your fault. It's hard to focus in on those things. I see something pinkish, but with the photo it's hard to tell if it's definitely positive, an evap line or if it's just the picture quality. Sorry. That's the best I can do. :(

Quoting gingerprincess:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

gingerprincess
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:43 PM

I can't get a good picture to save my life

:(

I can't tell if its an evap line or what. :(

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Still blurry, it's not your fault. It's hard to focus in on those things. I see something pinkish, but with the photo it's hard to tell if it's definitely positive, an evap line or if it's just the picture quality. Sorry. That's the best I can do. :(

Quoting gingerprincess:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

HunnyBabie
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:43 PM

All the photos are too blurry on my screen too.  You might want to wait a few days.  How late are you?

momofcrazypants
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Yeah, it's hard to do that sometimes. I can't tell either. So, maybe test again in a day or two? Wouldn't hurt.

Quoting gingerprincess:

I can't get a good picture to save my life

:(

I can't tell if its an evap line or what. :(

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting gingerprincess:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

gingerprincess
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:45 PM

I thought I started AF on the 26th, but I only had one day of actual bleeding and the rest was spotting... so some people suggested I take another test, just in case.

Quoting HunnyBabie:

All the photos are too blurry on my screen too.  You might want to wait a few days.  How late are you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)