Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy update *warning trigger*

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:54 PM
  • 41 Replies
5 moms liked this
I had my anatomy scan today and baby looks PERFECT!!!!!

I don't want to find out gender but dh wants to and said he will keep it secret. I was supposed to be getting tech to write gender in a sealed envelope for dh but baby had legs crossed and closed tight!!!!!!! She tried for more than 10m having me roll around but baby would NOT open! Baby even put its hand over its bottom!! Lol

I really didn't want him to find out and I said I hoped baby had its legs closed!!! My good baby listens to mommy already!!! Lol yay!!

My 7 year old is on spring break so he got to go with me today! He loved it! I'm so glad he got to go since my dh is out of town and couldn't make it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:56 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Don't know why this didn't upload in the post!
busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Haha! You have a funny little one. ;) My first daughter did that too, so we didn't know she was a she until 36 weeks when we had another scan! 

YAY FOR A PERFECT, HEALTHY BABY!!!

mdawn028
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:11 PM
Your baby looks so beautiful that is a really good ultrasound pic. Your baby is so sweet congrats to you. Sounds like your baby is going to be s good listener when he or she grows up that is a really good thing. I am happy for you your baby is safe and sound and healthy.Congrats again loved the pic. Of ultrasound so so cute. I am sure you are pleased whether you have a boy or girl. Which do you think the baby is going to be? I always wanted a girl but either way I wouldn't mind as long as my baby survives this next time and as long as my baby would be healthy anyways. I just want to tell u congrats one more time.
momofcrazypants
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Lol!!!! Too funny!!!! I'm glad your appointment went well! That's fantastic that your son got to go too!

TwinkleStars918
by Amanda on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:56 PM
I love this post :) my babies always had their legs spread wide open lol.
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh hi baby Pretzel! Yeah for a naughty little baby that's too modest to show the goods!
Herlache
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Yaaa I was thinking of you all day! I'm so excited everything turned out great! Lol baby listening already.
Irene1923
by Tina on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww..that is great! Glad baby was modest. :) Great pic of the little one...so sweet.
Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh how sweet! I love ultrasounds :-)
Angela4boys
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Hahaha! Oh Dang! You know I was hoping for a peek myself! Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)