Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Blessings to all and us

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:16 PM
  • 11 Replies
This has been a hard month the anticipation that it was going to work our first month past vr and it not the lines I swore I saw that weren't and still not starting starting provera in day 3 nothing yet and just waiting to be able to take the clomid I have faith since this is what it took with CaydAnn that this will work. I wanted to be pregnant by my due date but that is tomorrow and it isn't happening yet please god bless us and in your time give us what we yearn for so bad please carry me through tomorrow and bless all these beautiful ladies that have given me strength since you called our son home. I hope I don't offend anyone I just needed to get this out and here's to the hope for af soon that bfp and the patience im learning along the way
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Herlache
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Fx for you hun! Sending lots of baby dust!
Angela4boys
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:27 PM
I'm sorry Hun! I'm holding out hope with crossed fingers and toes that your Rainbow is just around the corner. You guys have been through so much already.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:39 PM

*hugs* I hope tomorrow goes alright for you.

Tawnmarie
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Thanks

Quoting Herlache:

Tawnmarie
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Thanks

Quoting Herlache:

Bailee2b
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Good luck to you!  Hoping and praying!

Tawnmarie
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Thank you me too it was not so bad until I realized all the people that are having theirs or had them that we're due with me and I started back at irs and am surrounded by prego women some doing the right things and some not like smoking etc it's so hard

Quoting blessedmommie07:

*hugs* I hope tomorrow goes alright for you.

Tawnmarie
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:55 PM
So have you and thank you it's been ok but these milestones along with the setbacks are like double wammys I'm holding onto hope but at the same time toying with we only have 5 months to ttc is it going to happen or is this going to be it for us I'm trying not to think that way but my mind keeps going there I'm trying not to stress it just tracking my cycle that's it do I know where I'm at but then part of me thinks should I do more opk etc I'm a jumbled mess

Quoting Angela4boys:

I'm sorry Hun! I'm holding out hope with crossed fingers and toes that your Rainbow is just around the corner. You guys have been through so much already.

Tawnmarie
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Thank you

Quoting Bailee2b:

Tawnmarie
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Thank you

Quoting Bailee2b:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)