Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

New to group...

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:45 PM
  • 18 Replies
I'm new to the group. I just had surgery last night to remove my ectopic pregnancy. I'm hoping you can help me through this time. I'm emotionally a wreck and physically in pain.
Cher
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bailee2b
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Cher.  I'm sorry you are in the situation to join this group...but these ladies are amazing!  I have found so much comfort here, I don't know what I would have done without it!  We are here for you to talk about whatever you like with no judgement or insults (where else can you get that)?!  Hugs to you and I am very sorry for your loss!

yperez0209
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:52 PM

(((HUGS)))) I'm sorry for your loss. 

Chermaster
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:09 PM
This was my first pregnancy of my the 4 that I have had where my levels got over 200. The others i miscarried at 8 weeks, 5 1/2 weeks and 5 weeks. this time I actually got to 7000 at 6 weeks. I lost my tube as well. My ectopic pregnancy was my right tube.

After my reversal I was left with 2 and 3.5 cm (L and R). So losing my longest tube really took my chances of having a baby away... I'm hooped...

Right now I'm hurting so much.
Sylvia1984
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:36 PM

sorry for your loss. will keep you in my paryers. hugs

katmomof212
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:27 AM

I did not have an ectopic pregnancy, but i do know what it is to loose a baby that you were realy looking foward to welcoming into the world. I feel for your loss, but things will get better. Right now it may seem like the world is crumbling around you, but trust me it will hurt less with time. I hope you luck in the future.

OkWolfe
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:48 AM
Sorry for your loss. Praying for you as well as the other mothers to Angel Babies.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Velasquez
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:02 AM

Quoting yperez0209:

(((HUGS)))) I'm sorry for your loss. 

Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:14 AM

Welcome to the group Cher.  I'm very sorry for your loss (((hugs)))  This group is great, it's helped me so much!

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:45 AM
Welcome to the group. I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs and prayers
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Hi Cher,

I had an ectopic 5 months ago, and they removed part of my left tube. When going in for my post op appointments, I asked lots of questions.

One question that I thought of this morning (while thinking maybe I should post the questions I asked my dr during all my post ops) was "Is it possible for the remaining part of my tube to 'catch' an egg?" The answer I got was, "It is possible" but they could not guarantee that because a subsequent question about the tube being open or closed was unknown due to cauterizing it.

I understand your situation is slightly different from me. If you would like, I could put up all of my questions and the answers I received.

I was also an emotional wreck after the surgery because I felt like I had killed my baby after doing everything I possibly could to try and save it (diagnosed low progesterone- and taking supplements).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN