Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
I'm new to the group. I just had surgery last night to remove my ectopic pregnancy. I'm hoping you can help me through this time. I'm emotionally a wreck and physically in pain.
Cher
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (11-18):
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:55 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss.

blessedmommie07
My life is busy and I love it!
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
by Desiree on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:55 PM

*hugs*  I'm sorry for your loss.  We have a bunch of supportive women in this group.  And here anytime for you.

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Hi Cher, I am so sorry for your loss and that you are going through this.

hugs

Happy_Mcboobs
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Hi! I am so sorry for the reason you are here but we are all here for the same reason to support each other through a baby loss! :( 

mdawn028
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi Cher I'm sorry for your loss I know being down in the dumps and sad is rough. I didn't have an egg topic but I went through a miscarriage 9 months ago I was only 8 weeks along lost my baby July 28th 2012 mine would have been due March 5 2013. Don'tgive up hope. God comforts those who mourn. I am sorry u are hurting right now my heart hurts for u I know what it is like to be a mom and lose your baby. I am sorry u went through a loss it is tough I know u have reason to be sad. You need lots of support and comfort if u need a friend or someone to talk to I am here for u. Hugs hugs and more hugs. Sincerely, Dawna
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:22 PM
I'm sorry for your loss! ((hugs))
Chermaster
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Thank you for your messages. I'm slowly healing. Emotionally I'm still a wreck but I'm trying to carry on. I appreciate your comments. 

Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Physically you'll heal quickly, but emotionally it will take alot of time. Please feel free to ask anything here or just vent. Don't hold your feelings in trust me alot of us do and then we end up having big meltdowns. ((hugs))

Quoting Chermaster:

Thank you for your messages. I'm slowly healing. Emotionally I'm still a wreck but I'm trying to carry on. I appreciate your comments. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)