Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I feel like my life is sllllowly returning to a normal its hard though

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:38 AM
  • 20 Replies
Im selling the stuff i got when i was pregnant with my identical twins Joseph & Ethan. I wonder though some people say it usalley works after u get rid of the stuff. U get prego was that true for any of u. An may will be a really hard month for me. My first baby should have been turning 3 on the 10th of May an Joseph & Ethan should have been born on the 17th of May. So my life is on the rockiest sea an it sucks big time :( . thanks for letting me vent. An im also dealing with drama from dh's family an that dont help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OkWolfe
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:40 AM
We are here for you anytime.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Velasquez
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:43 AM
:( I'm so sorry for your losses Hun. How far along were u with your twins?

It took me a while to get pregnant with my 3rd. I say third because I lost my second. I didn't know I was pregnant when I miscarried. I was about 10-11wks all my tests were negative.

I got pregnant with Alexis three months later.
Mommytoaangel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:39 AM
I was 16 wks 05 dys they were considred micro preemies they were both born alive

Quoting Mrs.Velasquez:

:( I'm so sorry for your losses Hun. How far along were u with your twins?

It took me a while to get pregnant with my 3rd. I say third because I lost my second. I didn't know I was pregnant when I miscarried. I was about 10-11wks all my tests were negative.

I got pregnant with Alexis three months later.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommytoaangel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:41 AM
Thank you I was 16 wks 05 dys they were considred micro preemies they were both born alive

Quoting OkWolfe:

We are here for you anytime.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy242012
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:43 AM
I also heard getting rid of stuff can help. We didn't get rid of anything but took the approach, if it happens, it happens. So not trying, not preventing. I expected not to get pregnant, but will be 6 weeks Friday. So anything is possible. Good luck
Mommytoaangel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Thank you I was 16 wks 05 dys they were considred micro preemies they were both born alive the only think im keeping is 3 totes of clothes smalll totes the high chair the pac an play an the 2 carseats i have gotten rid of odds an ends one crate the bouncer floor jumper door way jumper stroller 2 boxes of clothes 2 bags of clothes an a bag of bibs socks an pacifiers an im also getting rid of stuffed animals it took us almost 3 years to get pregnant after our first loss an i also am keeping a smalll tote of blankets an other odds an ends in the same tote i am ttc but not preventing birth control is 1 dangeroues for me to take i can get sick oof of it

Quoting mommy242012:

I also heard getting rid of stuff can help. We didn't get rid of anything but took the approach, if it happens, it happens. So not trying, not preventing. I expected not to get pregnant, but will be 6 weeks Friday. So anything is possible. Good luck

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy242012
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:00 AM
I was going to get rid of stuff but couldn't come to do it and glad I didn't. Not I can hopefully use the stuff we had.

Quoting Mommytoaangel:

Thank you I was 16 wks 05 dys they were considred micro preemies they were both born alive the only think im keeping is 3 totes of clothes smalll totes the high chair the pac an play an the 2 carseats i have gotten rid of odds an ends one crate the bouncer floor jumper door way jumper stroller 2 boxes of clothes 2 bags of clothes an a bag of bibs socks an pacifiers an im also getting rid of stuffed animals it took us almost 3 years to get pregnant after our first loss an i also am keeping a smalll tote of blankets an other odds an ends in the same tote i am ttc but not preventing birth control is 1 dangeroues for me to take i can get sick oof of it

Quoting mommy242012:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:13 AM
2 moms liked this

Well, if selling your stuff gets you a new baby...how bad could that be ;)  I better look for something to sell today too!  LOL!  I'm just joking of course, but as it turns out, everytime I have given my baby stuff away...I indeed got pregnant, LOL

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:39 AM

I'm so sorry. Wishing you the very best.

Mommytoaangel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Thank u

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I'm so sorry. Wishing you the very best.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)